ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen running at Allison Argent with her sword, her breathlessly sighing out.

"Are you okay?"

Allison huffs, her hair all a mess, a frustrated look on her face.

"...i lost a diamond earring! No, i'm not okay! Do you have any idea how expensive those were?"

Adelaide gave her a look of disbelief. "Allison, people are dying!"

Allison slightly scoffs. "I lost an earring..."

A car was seen pulling up at the unknown parking lot, Isaac Lahey and Peter Hale getting out of the car.

"Do you see the twins?" Isaac asks.

Peter then lowly growls, his eyes noticing the Argents. "No, but, i see the Argents."

"...and Ida." Peter then says after a long pause.

"Where are the others?" Argent then asks, noticing Isaac walking towards him, followed by a very hesitant Peter.

"I don't know, Scott, Stiles and Macy went back for Derek and Jennifer, i had to get Cora out." Isaac then says.

Then, Derek was seen appearing out of no where, nearing towards the group.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison then asks.

"And Macy?" Adelaide concludes.

"Back at the hospital, Stiles and Macy are going to hold off the cops, we need to go." Derek impatiently says.

Allison then frowns. "What about Scott? Where's Scott?"

Derek just stayed silent, refusing to answer her question.

"Where's Scott?!" Allison repeats sternly.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ 

"Well, well, a Stilinski! In the centre of all this mess, shocker!"

An ignorant looking man smirks at Stiles, Macy frowning at the man in obvious confusion.

"Macy Wilson? You can take a seat." Agent Raphael says.

Macy skeptically stares at him, whilst slowly taking a seat. "...how do you know my name?"

"It's my job." Raphael says.

Macy responds with attitude. "Okay."

"To be a creep?" Stiles sassed.

Macy scoffs amused, a tiny smirk crawling on her face.

Raphael glares at the teen. "How about we get to the fact that no one hasn't gotten onto your father lately?"

"Maybe, 'cause he hasn't been around?" Stiles sassed.

"...is he drinking again?"

Stiles squints his eyes at him. "What do you mean, 'again'? He never had to stop."

Raphael then smirks. "No, but, he had to slow down."

Macy glances at Stiles then back at Raphael, the brunette Vampire then standing up.

Macy then looks into Raphael's eyes, compelling him. "You're done asking questions."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Driving through the town of Beacon Hills, the next morning, was Adelaide's car, her in the driver's seat, whilst Aiden was in the passenger seat.

"I thought you wouldn't have even wanted to talk to me." Adelaide says surprised.