ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Seven years ago, it was a Full Moon, a very trying time for all the Wolves in town.

A house that belonged to the Laskaris, was seen coming in the view.

A nine year old Adelaide Laskaris had heard the front door being opened, her excitedly jumping up from her bed, running down the stairs whilst squealing, knowing her aunt would be there.

What she didn't know, was the secret her aunt Elle was harbouring.

"Elle!" Adelaide happily says.

Adelaide was then seen jumping in her aunt's arms, hugging her.

"Um, uh, h-hey." Penelope stammers out, heavy pants escaping her as she hugged the young girl.

Penelope's eyes glowed a golden color, fangs extending, as she caught the scent of the girl.

Adelaide then pulled away, a confused look on her innocent face.

Then she saw her aunt with pointy ears like a Wolf, hairs on either sides of her face, fangs out, eyes glowing a bright golden color.

Adelaide seemed more shock and surprised that fear.

"Elle?" Adelaide whispers.

"You should leave, i don't want to hurt you." Penelope growled.

"How can you- can you please at least-." Adelaide was trying to say, but got cut off by her own scream.

Penelope roars in her, latching a clawed hand onto her tiny one, making her scream even louder.

Before anything else could be done, Penelope's throat was seen being ripped out, right in front of her.

"Mind manipulation, sweetie, it's one of their traits." Kate says to Adelaide.

"No, no, Elle!" Adelaide screams, as blood was splattered everywhere.

"He saved you, but, it's guilt that saved you, not out of the goodness of his heart, he's a killer they all are." Kate informs.

Nine year old Adelaide was seen wearing on a police coat that overly big for her.

Blue and red lights blared all around the house.

The young green eyed brunette, was seen by the back of her house, where a seventeen year old was with her.

"Just remember...i did it to protect you." The mysterious guy says in a broody tone.

"We can do this, together, punish him." Kate held onto Adelaide's hand.

Adelaide then frowns. "But why save me?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the animal clinic, Peter Hale walked inside, looking for Scott McCall, which Deaton knew and he also knew who and what the man was.

"I'm here to pick up." Peter says.

Deaton wearily stares at the man. "I don't think i remember you dropping off-."

"This one wandered one its own." Peter faked niceness.

"Even if he did, i'm sorry, but i can't help you, we're closed." Deaton states.

"Well, i think you can make an exception, this one time, can't you?" Peter slightly threatens.

"I'm sorry, that's not going to be possible, probably you can come back during opening hours?"