ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Few days ago at the Stilinski's residence, it was night time and Macy Wilson was seen appearing inside the bathroom, that Stiles was inside.

Him staring at the mirror with his eyes closed then as his eyes was seen opening, he saw Macy in front of him, which made him stumble back, almost falling backwards.

"Macy!" Stiles slightly shouts in surprise.

Macy smiles innocently at him. "What?"

"Y-you can't just pop up without a warning, it's not actually good for my mental health, gave me heart attack–––someone could lose their life like that! Me." Stiles latched onto his heart, heavily breathing out.

"It's not my fault that you keep thinking of me all the time." Macy softly laughs.

Macy then stares at him in amusement. "And, you won't die."

"Remember–––when you said that i'm your life? So, how can you die when i am here?" Macy amusingly smiles at him.

"...you sort of aren't here, but, you kind of are." Stiles sighs out.

"...but, i don't have to be for long." Macy then says.

"What does that mean?" Stiles frowns his brows in confusion.

A door was heard being closed, followed by ascending footsteps that walked inside the house, which Macy could've hear due to her supernatural hearing.

Macy then whispers. "...your father's here."

"Stiles? Stiles!" Noah's voice was heard calling the teen from downstairs.

Noah then walked through the halls, him knocking onto the door then entering inside, him not seeing Stiles inside the room, made him knock on the bathroom door.

Stiles then saw the door opening, which caused Macy to disappear, him sighing out at her.

"Oh! You're here?" Noah questioned his son.

Stiles nervously smiles at his father. "...yeah, all alone, just me, myself and i."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Inside the high school, the next morning, Danny Mahealani, Matt Daehler and Jackson Whittemore was seen sitting in the cafeteria, talking about the camera.

"So, who do you know that can get into your house?" Matt questions.

"What do you mean? Like, break in?" Jackson then questions.

"Or someone who has a key, who also knows how to edit two hours of footage out of a tape and knows how to loop it." Matt then says.

Matt then shrugs. "...maybe, someone–––someone like Ida."

"I spoke to her and i know she wouldn't do that, why would she waste her time doing that?" Jackson defends.

Matt shrugs, him murmuring to his self.

"I can do it, i write my own software, and i know your mom forgets to lock the kitchen door." Danny then says.

Matt then scoffs, jokingly responding. "I can do it too, considering it's my camera, actually, we could've done it."

The school bell was then heard ringing loudly, Matt then looking across the hall.

"Okay, i gotta get to my next class, but, uh, i'll be back later to help if you guys want it." Matt says, getting up front the seat.

Danny lightly blushed, nervously laughing. "Definitely."

Danny looks at Matt as he walked away, then he looked back at Jackson, who was looking at him with a smug smirk.

Danny frowns at Jackson. "...what?"

Jackson then smirks. "Got a little crush going on there?"

"...no." Danny lies.

Jackson then gave Danny a look.

Danny widened his eyes at him. "Shut up!"

Danny then sighs out. "Besides...it doesn't even matter."

Jackson stares at him in confusion. "Why's that?"

Danny then exhales deeply. "Well, in case you haven't noticed...he's obsessed with Ida..."

Jackson's eyes widened at this, him not appreciating the fact that Matt was obsessed with his girl.

"She's my girl and only my girl."

Danny then scoffs. "Tell him that."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen sitting on the ground, her back rested against her locker, her with her sketchpad on her lap, drawing a sketch of something.

Her knees was up, balancing the sketchpad, so she could easily draw on it.

It's been a long time since she has done any drawings.

The drawing was of a familiar female brunette Vampire.

Adelaide shaded the girl's hair with a light color, her softly smiling at her drawing.

Someone was seen sitting next to the girl, her not exactly paying attention to the person, since she was so into her drawing.

But, that was until she heard the person's voice.

"Hey, nice drawing." Matt compliments her.

Adelaide's green eyes widened, her staring at him in shock, awkwardly smiling at him.

"Um, uh, thanks, i gotta go." Adelaide panicked, not wanting him to see the drawing.

"Hey, no, no, it's okay, i, uh, can i see it?" Matt curiously asks.

"Uh..." Adelaide nervously stammers.

"It's okay, it's okay." Matt then assures.

Adelaide hesitantly handed Matt the drawing, her then deeply exhaling.

"Oh, who is this? This is really good." Matt compliments.

"Uh, she's my best friend–––she died a couple months ago." Adelaide swallowed harshly.

"W-wait, i think, i think i know her–––Macy Wilson? Stiles was crazy about her, almost obsessed." Matt chuckles.

"Um, yeah...i've been thinking a lot about her lately, you know?" Adelaide then softly says.

Macy was seen appearing next to Adelaide, staring at her. "Yeah, i've been thinking about you too, Ida."

"But, you should really keep yourself away from this guy, be smart." Macy whispers in her ear.

Adelaide, feeling like she heard something, quickly turned around, softly gasping out.

"...you can hear me?" Macy hopes.

"You okay?" Matt curiously asks.

Adelaide then says, glancing back at him.

"...thought i heard something."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ