ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen asleep in her bed, her head resting on her right side, her hair brushing against her shoulders.

A animalistic shadow was seen walking inside in her room, their tail dragging across the floors, the creature then moved closer towards the sleeping brunette.

The creature's hand was seen scaly, a claw caressing her hair.

Adelaide, feeling darkness hovering over her, made her quickly get open her eyes, but as she did, she saw not a sign of anything.

That's until---she saw a tail being dragged out of her room, Adelaide frowning her brows, sitting up, seeing the tail.

Adelaide then swung her legs off of her bed, her following whatever she had just seen.

Adelaide followed the creature slowly, her then nearing towards the living room, taking up a swiss blade that was lying on a table.

Adelaide then saw the creature slowly turning around to look at her, its face all scaly, claws that dripped of a clear substance, that slowly fell onto her floors.

The creature then hissed at the girl, taking a closer walk towards her.

Adelaide then went to slash the creature with the blade, but something turned the creature to become violent.

There was a mirror right behind Adelaide, the creature freaking out instantly, seeing its reflection.

The creature then whipped his tail around, swiping her across her side, her body twirling around, falling to the ground, completely paralyzed.

Adelaide was seen lying on her stomach, her staring up at the creature that stared at her, the creature stared at her one last time, then disappearing.

Adelaide groans, heavily breathing out. "What the hell was that?"

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Stiles Stilinski was seen lying asleep on his bed, the sunlight shinning through the curtain, hitting on his feet, a book was seen pressed onto his stomach, his hand pressed onto the book.

The Stilinski then turned on his side, still asleep.

Macy Wilson, was seen lying on the bed, right next to Stiles Stilinski, her staring down at him with a soft smile.

Stiles, feeling something, something unexplainable, around him, his body freezing up, his eyes quickly opening, his body jolting forward.

Stiles jolt back so hard, that he almost fell off of the bed, he then stumbled backwards, catching his self so he won't fall.

Stiles' whiskey colored eyes then saw something in bed, more like---someone, someone he didn't think would actually be here...

Is he dreaming?

Stiles gaped at the sight, his eyes filled with shock.

"Macy?" Stiles whispered out in shock.

Macy's expression matched her boyfriend's own, her then slowly getting up in shock.

Macy shook her head, but a smile creeped out way onto her lips. "Wait, you can see me?"

"H-how's this happening?" Stiles whispers in confusion.

Macy happily laughs. "Oh my god! I've been trying so hard to get someone to notice me! Scott, Allison, Ida, so many times i've tried-."

"That night, at the rink---that was you, wasn't it? You were trying to tell me something..."