ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Don't let them in, don't let them in, don't–––don't le-let then in–––."

Stiles Stilinski was seen gasping awake, him sitting up on the bed, shakily breathing out, Stiles fingers shaking out of control, trying his best to keep his breathing in control.

A girl was seen with long dark brown hair and blonde streaks that wasn't Macy, was seen sitting up on the bed, taking a hold of his arm.

"Stiles?" The girl's voice sounded muffled.

Stiles frowns in confusion, having no idea who this girl is, she just seemed so blurry, he just couldn't get the clear vision to see who it is.

"Wh-what?" Stiles confusingly asks, him feeling his heart beating out of control.

"Wh-who are you...?" Stiles seemed out of it. "And–––what are you doing here?"

The girl smiles brightly at him. "Because, you want me here, now, come back to sleep."

The unknown girl held onto his arm, pulling him back onto the bed with her.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Lydia Martin was seen pushing the school's entrance doors open, a smile on her face, her arm hooked onto Adelaide Laskaris' arm.

"Well, well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia smirks.

Allison stumbles inside the school, looking at the two. "We're not crazy."

"You're seeing things that aren't there, you think you're completely stable?" Adelaide gave them looks, as she turned to look at them.

Lydia hid a laugh. "Absolutely."

"We did die and come back to life, it obviously must have some side effects, right?" Scott then asks.

"How about we keep an eye on each other, okay?" Macy suggests.

"Right–––and...Lydia? Ida? Stop enjoying this so much." Stiles gave them both looks.

Adelaide feigned confusion. "Enjoying what?"

Lydia feigned innocent, feeling like she wanted to laugh, but just kept it on a minimum.

"Shut up, Lydia." Stiles seemed annoyed.

Lydia innocently stares at Stiles. "I didn't say anything."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"It wasn't Macy?"

Stiles Stilinski whom was walking with Adelaide Laskaris was telling her about his dream he had with some strange girl that was in his bed.

"No."

Adelaide confusingly looks at Stiles. "Okay...are you going to tell me who it is?"

"You know, i would, if i knew who it was." Stiles seemed frustrated.

"Did you tell Macy?" Adelaide questions.

"No!" Stiles stares at her in shock.

"...are you planning on telling her?" Adelaide questions curiously.

"No, are you insane?!" Stiles stares at her as if she had said the most craziest thing ever.

Adelaide scoffs. "You're the one that can't wake up from a sleep, going crazy out of their mind, i'm perfectly sane."