ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Melissa McCall was inside the hospital, taking care of a could of patients, which was clearly stressful since there was no sign of the doctor.

Melissa then walked down the halls in a frantic state, then her son was seen just in time walking towards her.

"Oh, thank god! I'm starving!" Melissa stressfully sighs out, grabbing the passel from his hands.

Melissa then looks at her son, with a sigh. "Sorry, sorry, thank you, for bringing me dinner."

Scott concerningly stares at his mother. "Is everything okay?"

"Except for the accident victims in a ten-car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown, and the ER attending not answering any of his pages...yeah, i'm okay." Melissa shrugs with a smile.

Scott then frowns. "What do you mean, 'not answering his pages'?"

"It means, no one can find him, so, now we have to wait for the on-call to get here." Melissa then sighs out.

Then Ethan was seen rushing inside with Danny, him shouting in panic, hoping someone would help him.

"Help! Can someone help me? I need help!" Ethan screams.

Scott then saw Ethan walking in with a very sick Danny, a look of suspicion in his eyes as he stares at the Alpha.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

A sick and weak Danny was laid on a bed, Scott's eyes quickly going towards Ethan.

"What did you do to him?" Scott suspiciously asks.

"Nothing! He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, and it just got worse!" Ethan quickly says.

"Oh...this isn't good." Melissa nervously says.

"His larynx has shifted to the other side, i think it's a tension pneumothorax." Melissa whispers.

"...mistletoe." Scott quietly says.

"Okay...Scott you grab the tape." Melissa says to her son.

"You grab the scissors." Melissa points to Ethan. "And cut his shirt open."

Both boys obeyed Melissa, then Scott panics just seeing Danny lying there, his chest not moving, no sign of him breathing.

"Mom! He isn't breathing!" Scott panics.

"I know." Melissa winces.

Scott then saw his mother doing something that made all of the life came back to Danny, him staring at her in awe and shock.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Ethan Steiner and Scott McCall was out in the hall, Scott suspiciously staring at Ethan, the Alpha sighing out.

"I know you're not going to believe me, but, i didn't do it." Ethan then says.

"All i know, is the minute you got here, you went after Danny, and your brother went after Ida." Scott accusingly says.

"We're not going to hurt them." Ethan promised.

Scott crossed his arms over his chest, judgementally staring at him. "Why should i believe you?"

"Because, we didn't come here to hurt anyone, especially ones that are important to you." Ethan states.

Ethan then saw Scott quickly looking at something, which made him curious and confused.

Ethan frowns. "What is it?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the high school, inside Coach's office, Aiden Steiner and Adelaide Laskaris was seen making out on the table.

Her hands going right under his shirt, his hands going into her hair, his lips then went to her neck, leaving little sensual kisses on her neck.

Outside the school halls, a hand was seen pulling onto the lever of the fire alarm.

Adelaide then pulls away, jumping off of the table, this confusing the Alpha.

"Where are you going?" Aiden confusingly asks.

"Hello? Didn't you hear the fire alarm?" Adelaide softly laughs.

"When in high school has a fire alarm been real?" Aiden questionable looks at her.

Adelaide scoffs. "I don't wanna be burned alive and i'm sure neither do you."

"Probably right." Aiden then sighs.

Adelaide then laughs in amusement. "What are you still doing here? Go!"

Aiden then swiftly leaned over, placing a long but fast kiss on her lips, then quickly pulled away.

"Go." Adelaide softly chuckles.

After Aiden had left, minutes after, Adelaide was getting ready to leave the room, but then felt a hand grasping onto her wrist.

Adelaide then frowns, her seeing Cora Hale, Derek Hale's long lost sister.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"You really don't have a good taste in guys, do you?"

Adelaide then pulls away from Cora, questionably staring at her. "Is there a problem?"

"Yes, Derek would really appreciate it if you'd stop seeing Aiden, seeing Aiden's status." Cora forced a smile.

Adelaide scoffs, sarcastically smiling. "My last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, now, turned into part Werewolf, part Kanima, i think i can handle an Alpha."

Cora then grabs onto her wrist. "You really have terrible taste in guys."

Adelaide smirks at Cora, teasingly staring at her.

"Hm, i could say the same about your brother, judging by the terrible taste he has in women."

"Stop seeing Aiden, and i promise next time i won't rip your tongue from your head." Cora says with a bitchy smile.

Adelaide scoffs. "Wanna try that again? 'cause, i didn't buy it."

Adelaide then tries to release the grip Cora has on her. "Let go."

Cora tightened her grip.

"Let go."

"You heard her the first time, let go." Macy was seen stepping inside with Lydia and Stiles.

Macy then shake Cora's hand from hers, Macy strangely staring at Cora.

"What's wrong with you?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ