ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide was seen lying on her bed, her heavily breathing out, her chest heaving up and down, breathlessly sounds passing through her lips, her green eyes glancing up at the ceiling, slightly moving her head to the side of a pillow, her head resting on something other than the pillow.

Adelaide had finally caught her breath, her moving her eyes from the ceiling, then looking at someone next to her.

Adelaide then amusingly smiles at the person, her slightly fixing herself, to properly look at the person.

"A bunch of people died and we're just here–––having sex." Adelaide says.

Aiden, who was lying next to her, shrugs lightly, gave her a smirk. "Grief sex."

Adelaide scoffs, playfully rolling her eyes.

Aiden then leans in, placing a kiss onto her lips, which made her kiss him back just as passionately, one of his hand going onto onto the back of her neck, his fingers sliding in her hair, then he moved to place his lips against her cheek.

"Okay, hey, i have something for you." Aiden then remembers.

Adelaide confusingly smiles. "For me?"

Adelaide then saw Aiden leaning over into his jeans pocket that was in the floor.

"Okay, close your eyes."

Adelaide confusingly looks at him, but nevertheless did as she was told.

"Okay..."

Adelaide then felt something cold being slipped around her neck.

"Open them, now."

Adelaide's eyes was seen being opened, her then looking down at the object that was placed around her neck, her seeing it a necklace coated in silver, a necklace of a moon.

"You love the color silver and you enjoy swimming when the moon's full, since you like how the moonlight looks in the water, you say it's artistic." Aiden remembers.

Adelaide looks at him, clearly surprised. "How do you know that?"

"Believe it or not, i pay attention." Aiden whispers, a smirk on his lips.

Aiden then captured her lips into another kiss, pulling her on top of him.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

In another part of Beacon Hills, Macy Wilson, Scott McCall and Sheriff Stilinski was outside Eichen House with Stiles Stilinski, after finding out that Stiles was going to stay in there.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Macy frowns at her boyfriend.

"So we can avoid something like this." Sheriff then says.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles says with a reassuring smile, trying to ease her.

Scott then sighs out. "This is the same place where Barrow came from–––the same guy who had a tumor filled with live flies inside him."

"You don't know everything yet-." Scott was saying to Sheriff.

"I know enough, Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni–––or whatever they're called." Sheriff then says.

"Wow..."

"That was surprisingly correct." Stiles says impressed.

"Scott, Macy? I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me...i'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Sheriff looks at both of the supernatural creatures.