ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the night of the rave, Adelaide Laskaris was sitting in a corner, the flashing florescent lights sparking all around the place, the lights hitting the brunette on her face, the brunette who didn't seem like she was enjoying herself any minute.

Matt, observing her reactions, decided to comment. "You're not having a good time, are you?"

Adelaide lightly smiles at Matt. "That obvious, huh?"

Adelaide then sighs out, her green eyes looking for one person, but she couldn't find him, then Adelaide turned to look at Matt, who was already looking at her.

Adelaide confusingly smiles at him, a little laugh escaping her. "What?"

"I got a bad idea." Matt randomly says.

"Okay...well, how bad is this 'bad idea' of yours?" Adelaide then questions.

Matt just stares at her silently, him then without a warning, crashed his lips onto hers, taking a hold of her face.

Matt then felt Adelaide pulling away from him, her then sliding away from him.

"Um, uh, i'm sorry, i'm so, so, sorry-." Matt stammers out.

"Uh...yeah, that's okay, but not okay-okay, since i'm sorta still with Jackson, you know?" Adelaide awkwardly smiles at him.

Adelaide then quickly stood up, Matt taking a hold of her hand.

"I'm really, really sorry-." Matt was saying.

Adelaide then removed his hands from hers. "Seriously, don't worry about it."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the Daehler's house, Allison's car was seen pulling up, her having to drop off Matt, since Adelaide sorta left him stranded, a reason she didn't know.

Matt had come out of the car, him talking with Allison over the window.

"Ida told me that she's still with Jackson and i kissed her, i guess that's why she left..." Mat trails off.

"How long do you think i have to wait?" Matt then asks.

Allison uneasily stares at Matt, she has never felt really comfortable with him, and yet here she is with him, talking...yeah, an idiot.

Allison forced a smile. "For you? A long time."

Allison then saw Matt leaving, her then exhaling deeply, Allison then went to leave, but then saw a black duffle bag sitting in her passenger seat, her gaining curiosity.

Allison then got a camera, her then staring at it for a while, then flicking it on, her then seeing pictures–––pictures that left her in shock and terrified.

She honestly felt terrified for the girl.

There were like billions of pictures of Adelaide, some were even private pictures of the girl, some of her at school, in her car, at home, her taking a swim.

It's like wherever she was, he was there.

"Oh my god–––this guy is like a-." Allison was seen murmuring to herself.

Allison then jumps, her letting out a gasp of shock as she heard tapping on her window.

Allison then saw Matt standing outside her car, him waving at her, giving her a smile that made her skin crawl, she just wanted to get out of there.