ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Yesterday evening, inside the Hale house, Derek Hale and Peter Hale was seen sitting on the couch on separate sides, talking about how to save Jackson Whittemore, the plan that Peter had completely confused Derek.

I mean, out of all people, he wouldn't expect his uncle to save someone.

"There's a myth, that you can cure a Werewolf by calling him by his Christian name." Peter informs.

Derek lightly scoffs. "It's just a myth."

"Sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth, our name is symbol of who we are, the Kanima has no identity, that's why it doesn't seek a pack." Peter states.

"...it seeks a master." Derek says in realization.

"And who else grows up with no pack? No identity?" Peter questioned.

"An orphan." Derek sighs out.

"Like Jackson, and right now his identity is disappearing beneath his reptalic skin, and you need to bring him back." Peter then says.

Derek frowns his dark brows at him. "How?"

Peter then commented in an obvious tone. "Through his heart, obviously."

Derek scoffs, rolling his eyes. "You know, in case you haven't figured it out, Jackson doesn't exactly have a heart to begin with."

Peter then shook his head. "Not true, you might see it like that, so does everyone else, but he has formed a bond with a young lady, a familiar green eyed brunette that has been into the clutches of the Argents–––trained to become a killer, i think you know who i an talking about."

"Adelaide Laskaris."

Peter then hums. "Exactly."

"Your best alley has always been anger, Derek, refusing to let anyone in your heart, but that's not in Jackson's case, you shouldn't underestimate the power of young love, Derek, they'll always prove you wrong and now it's still happening." Peter informs.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen sitting on the edge of her bed, her leaning forward, her placing her fingers by her mouth, eyes staring blankly at the front door.

She then removed her hands from her face, placing them on her lap.

A scratch was seen marked onto the side of her neck, her softly caressing the scratch, lightly wincing as she did.

Adelaide sighed out, her green eyes looking at the couple in front of her.

"I know the both of you are hiding something from me, infact, everyone is hiding something from me." Adelaide then says with a sigh.

Stiles awkwardly laughs. "What makes you think i'm–––us, we are hiding something from you?"

"Derek told me i need to help Jackson and i have been noticing something off with Jackson, so, how about you tell what it is?"

Macy touched the mark onto the side of Adelaide's neck, which caused the girl to pull away.

"Is this from Jackson?" Macy concerningly asks.

Adelaide looks at Macy then at Stiles, then back at her in suspicion and realization. "...are you serious?"

"...it's him, isn't it? It's Jackson, am i right?" Adelaide says in slight hesitation.