ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Jennifer Blake rushed inside Derek Hale's loft, her looking around for him, but when she didn't see him, she began shouting for him, in fear of Scott, Stiles and Macy having caught him before her.

She knew that Stiles had seen her taking his father and Adelaide had seen her trying to kill Lydia and knew this is the first stop that the group of teenagers would've made.

"Derek? Derek! Derek!" Jennifer frantically shouts.

Derek walked out of the darkness, a calm look on his face. "Right here."

Jennifer sighs out in relief. "Thank god!"

Jennifer then went towards him, hugging him, then letting go.

"Something happened at the recital at school, and you're going to hear some things, but, i need you to listen to me, before you hear it from them." Jennifer says.

Derek frowns. "From who?"

"Scott, Stiles, Macy and Adelaide." Jennifer slowly says.

"But, you have to promise me that you'll listen to me." Jennifer hopes.

"What is it?" Derek questions.

"Promise me." Jennifer hoped.

"I promise."

Jennifer then hugged him once more, her eyes closed, but then her eyes quickly opened, realizing something, her then slowly pulling away.

"...they're already here, aren't they?" Jennifer rhetorically asks, pulling away.

Jennifer then saw that teens stepping out of a corner.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Jennifer scoffs, glaring at the teens. "So, what? I'm the one taking people?"

"Not exactly, but, he knows that you're the one killing people." Macy says, a blank stare in her hazel eyes.

"How do i not know that you're trying to frame me? And you're the one doing the killings? I mean, Vampires a predators, you know?" Jennifer tried to pull herself out of the accusation.

"Why would i strangle someone, when i could easily rip out their-." Macy was saying in a bored tone.

"But! It's not very easy being exposed, is it?" Scott quickly interjects, narrowing his eyes at Macy.

"Where's my dad." Stiles sadly asks.

Jennifer widened her eyes at him. "How should i know?"

Jennifer then quickly turns towards Derek. "Derek, please tell me you don't believe any of this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek questions.

"No!"

"Ask her why she tried to kill Lydia." Scott questions.

"Lydia Martin? I know nothing about that!"

"Well, why did you lace the ropes with something that's like toxic poison to me? 'cause, you knew i'd try to help her and Ida had to do it, because i couldn't touch it." Macy states, raising a brow at her.

Jennifer scoffs at her, a hint of nervousness in her eyes. "What?"

"What happened to Stiles' father?" Derek questions.

"I don't know." Jennifer lies.

"What do you know?" Derek questions.

"I know, for whatever reason, these teenagers is trying to twist their way into your head." Jennifer then says.

Scott then sighs out, him taking out a jar that was filled with a powder, gaining Jennifer's curiosity.

"What's that?"

"My boss told me this could be used as a poison and cure, which means–––you can also use it." Scott states.

"Mistletoe..." Jennifer whispers.

Scott then undid the cover, him throwing the powder right at Jennifer's face.

As the powder hit her face, her normal face soon disappeared, being replaced by her monstrous and slashed face, clearly shocking everyone in the room.

Derek's eyes widened in fury. "What are you?"

Derek then flicked out his claws, rushing at her, wrapping his hand around her throat.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

A black SUV was seen pulling up on the outside of the hospital, nearby the woods, Argent stepping out of the vehicle as well as Allison.

Adelaide Laskaris then soon came out of the vehicle, her sword grasped in one of her fist.

Adelaide's eyes then noticed Kali on the roof, a furious look on the Alpha's face.

"You sure you're up for this?" Allison cautiously asks.

Adelaide scoffs. "Oh, please, what can a female Alpha Wolf with a freaky foot fetish do?"

Adelaide then walked away, her nearing the hospital, ignoring the fact that a storm was brewing, the rain making her soaked.

Allison then mumbles. "That's not what i meant."

Kali smirks angrily, looking from the roof, her then jumping from the roof.

Kali then went after the brunette girl, Adelaide raising her sword fighting with the Alpha in the rain.

Allison and Argent shot arrows right at the other Alphas to give others a little time, as a meer distraction.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ