ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"No!"

Stiles grabbed onto Scott's collar, pulling him back onto the locker, which caused the Alpha's eyes to widen in surprise.

Scott then looks at his best friend in confusion, fixing his clothes. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me." Stiles sternly says.

"What are you doing?" Stiles questions.

"...walking." Scott looks at him innocently.

"Scott–––i agree that Stiles says something about you being 'the hottest girl' or whatever, but we literally know nothing about that girl." Macy appears from a corner, clearly alarming the McCall.

"Where do you even appear from?! I didn't even hear you." Scott's eyes narrowed at her.

Macy smirks. "Perks of being me."

"No, Scott, we know nothing about this girl, and Macy's right, you can't talk to her." Stiles agrees.

"What if she's like me?" Scott then asks.

Stiles gave him a look. "That girl walked through one point twenty one gigawatts of electricity–––she isn't like you."

"...and why is Ida talking to her?" Macy frowns.

Stiles and Scott then turned to look at where Kira is, who had an awkward look on her face as Adelaide talked with her.

           ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

In another part of the school's hallway, Danny was seen talking with someone over the phone, a frustrated look on his face.

"Don't you have portable generators or something? It's a black light part, it's not like you need a ton of power."

Danny, hearing a disappointed response over the phone, sighs out. "Okay, yeah–––i get it."

Danny hangs up the phone, a frustrated look on his face, just then Ethan from a corner.

"A black night party?" Ethan asks.

Danny then looks at Ethan with a sigh. "More like a cancelled party, the venue i booked won't have power for at least another day."

Ethan then suggests. "Need help finding another place?"

"What's the point? Nothing in this town's gonna have any power, thanks anyway." Danny gave him a smile, then walks away.

Aiden then walks towards his brother, a sarcastic look on face. "You want to throw a Halloween Party? What's next? Joining the year book club?"

"Just trying to do something nice." Ethan gave him a hard glare.

"Why? Who cares?" Aiden scoffs.

"He does." Ethan says.

Aiden rolls his eyes, scoffing at him.

Ethan then sighs out. "You don't get it, do you? Scott doesn't care about power, he cares about people, you want to be a Wolf in his pack? Try being a human in high school."

Ethan then went to walk away, but stopped walking, him then slowly turning towards his brother.

"I know you care about Ida, and if you truly do, then you'll do what it takes to keep her happy, it's up to you and if you don't–––then, just let her go." Ethan then says.

Ethan then walks away, leaving Aiden standing there.

           ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ