ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Allison Argent's car was seen driving through the roads of Beacon Hills, following a school bus closely.

Allison was seen behind the wheel, a nervous look on her face. "Am i getting too close?"

Allison then sighs out. "I'm getting way too close."

"That depends...are you planning on mounting the bus at some time?" Lydia questions.

Allison sighs out nervously. "Yeah...i should back off."

Lydia then looks over at Allison. "This doesn't have anything to do with the ex-boyfriend that you're currently stalking, is it?"

"Well..." Allison sighs out deeply.

"After what happened to him, i'm not letting him out of my sight." Allison says determined.

"I think Scott can handle his self, i mean, it's just a fight, he actually is alive." Adelaide then says from the backseat.

"You didn't see how he looked, after what your boyfriend did, i take no chances." Allison says, looking ahead.

Adelaide scoffs, rolling her eyes. "He's not my boyfriend."

"You know, this all started when he came knocking on my door." Allison then says.

Macy frowns her brows at Allison. "What did he want?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"So..."

"This whole thing 'not letting him out of your sight', is it literal?" Lydia then asks.

"Why?" Allison confusingly asks.

"You're running on fumes." Lydia observed.

Allison then noticed, her groaning in frustration. "Ugh!"

"Why are we even following them? When we know where they're headed?" Lydia confusingly asks.

"You didn't see what happened, what they are capable of." Allison then says.

"No, but, it's clear as day to know who started it." Adelaide mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest.

Allison gaped at Adelaide, taking notice of her defensive attitude.

"Is that what Aiden told you?" Allison lightly scoffs.

Lydia then squints her eyes at Allison. "...are you spying on her?"

"Look, i just–––they're capable of anything, all right? I don't want you getting hurt." Allison softly sighs out.

Adelaide sighs out. "That's okay."

"...so, nothing's going on between you guys?" Allison had a questionable look in her eyes.

"Just as i told Macy and Stiles, there's nothing to worry about." Adelaide scoffs.

Lydia then smirks. "So, you wouldn't mind if i took a shot?"

Adelaide scoffs. "Please."

Lydia scoffs, a knowing look in her eyes.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Alpha."

Aiden's eyes flickered to Adelaide's own, his lips curling up into a smirk. "Does that make you afraid?"

"Do you want me to be afraid?" Adelaide questions.

"I want you to still like me." Aiden took a step towards her.

Adelaide tilts her head, teasingly smiling at him. "What makes you think i liked you in the first place?"

"All about your body language, i know you like me, just as much as i like you." Aiden smirks.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Adelaide smirks, stepping closer.

Adelaide's hands then trails up to his chest, her fingers leaving a feather touch against his jaw.

Aiden then acted fast, him then quickly crashing his lips against hers in a rough and fast kiss, then lifting her up by her waist, placing her on a table.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide noticed Macy glancing at her back forth, the green eyes brunette frowning at her in confusion.

"...what?"

Macy then smirks. "Oh, i think you know."

Adelaide weirdly stares at Macy. "You're acting weird."

"And you practically see-through, Ida." Macy hints.

Adelaide nervously scoffs at her.

Then Macy's phone was heard ringing.

"Oh, it's Stiles!" Adelaide states.

"He probably knows we're right behind them, thank you, Allison." Macy directed to her.

Allison nervously bit on her lip. "Uh oh."

Macy then placed a smile on her lips, quickly answering the phone.

"Hey, Stiles."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ