ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

A female figure was seen swimming under the light blue water of a pool, her light brown hair swaying gently with the water, her legs kicking back and forth and she swam.

She swam there for a couple of hours.

She always found herself staying in the water for hours, without realizing, to be honest it has always kept her at peace.

Then the girl's head was seen poking out from the depts of the water, her gasping out, droplets of water falling from her face, she then used her hands the hold onto the edge of the pool, her fingernails gripping onto the tiled floors, pulling herself up.

Her body slid up, her twisting her body to the side, causing herself to land on the tilted area, sitting there, a proud smile on her face.

"I win again, like always." Adelaide grins, staring at Jackson through her wet lashes.

"Maybe i let you win." Jackson challenges.

"You might be the captain, but i'm the best swimmer." Adelaide smirks.

The green eyed brunette dabbed her feet through the water, particles of water slipping through her toes.

"I taught you, you gotta admit it." Jackson then smirks, sliding up from the pool, sitting next to her.

"Dream on." Adelaide says with a hum.

"...so, you going to the dance? The Winter Formal? This Friday?" Jackson curiously asks.

Adelaide then smiles teasingly. "Are you asking?"

"Only if you're going." Jackson states.

"Ready for another round?" Adelaide then asks.

Adelaide then jumped into the water, without a warning, the Whittemore gaping at her.

"That's cheating! Not even a warning!" Jackson accused.

Adelaide then turned around, floating in the water, sticking out her tongue, her splashing some water at him, with a small smile.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"So, Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asks.

"He's working on it." Stiles then says.

"But, there's something else we can do, when we were trapped in the school, Allison got a message from Scott, asking her to meet him there." Stiles states.

"So." Derek carelessly says.

"So, it wasn't Scott..." Stiles hints.

"And also...Macy had also got one, from me, but, i didn't sent it, since i was too busy trying not to get eaten by that thing." Stiles concluded.

"And where's your Vampire girlfriend at?" Derek asks, taking notice that she wasn't there.

"She's here." Macy asks, appearing out of nowhere.

"It's not a power thing, then?" Stiles curiously asks.

"What's a power thing?" Derek asks irritated.

"Vampire and Werewolves showing who's more powerful." Stiles states.

"What the hell are you blabbering about?" Derek asks irritated.

"Nothing, i just..." Stiles sighed out, trailing off.

"I need Macy and Scott to find the Alpha, and if we're together then we can take him down." Derek then informs.

"What's with that look?" Derek asks irritated.