ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

The dark brown eyed brunette Vampire was seen awaking in the middle of the night, her hair all messed up, she smiles, but then it turned into a frown as she wasn't feeling her boyfriend's presence.

Macy then sat up, the sheet to her naked chest, her dark brown eyes becoming sad that he had left.

Macy then looked across the night stand, seeing her phone lighting up.

Wanna Meet In School?

-darling

Macy frowns at the text message, staring at it for a while, then placed her phone down.

The Vampire then quickly jump up from the bed, Vamp speeding her clothes on.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the Argent's residence...

Allison reluctantly hopped inside the Porsche, in the backseat, where Lydia was in.

Allison grins at both Adelaide and Jackson, who was in front.

"My, my, what a surprise, you two, here? Together?" Allison smirks.

"Wanna find out where lover boy really is or not?" Adelaide snapped aggressively.

"Someone hasn't had their beauty sleep." Allison joked.

Adelaide glares at Jackson, clearly remembering what had happened earlier.

At the Laskaris' residence, up in Adelaide's room, Jackson was seen hanging on her window.

"Come on, just take a ride with me, promise i'll bring you back." Jackson pleads.

"No." Adelaide bluntly says, shutting the window.

Jackson jumping from the window, so he won't get hurt.

"Hey! I almost got hurt!" Jackson voiced outside.

Adelaide then smirks. "Sorry!"

"Then, what?" Allison asks interested.

The doorbell to the door was heard ringing, Adelaide opening the door, not seeing anyone.

Adelaide then frowns, her green eyes scanning the area.

She found herself being thrown into a car, the car driving off.

"I didn't kidnap you!" Jackson defended.

"You did!" Adelaide childishly says.

The sound of Allison's phone was heard, Lydia sighing out loudly.

"Is that his lame-ass excuse on why he's half-a-frickin'- hour late?!"

MEET ME IN SCHOOL, URGENT!

Allison nibbled on her button lip nervously, staring at the text. "Not exactly."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Macy Wilson was seen walking through the darkened halls of Beacon Hills, not quite understanding why Stiles would call her here.

Macy was currently sucking on a blood bag, enjoying herself, as she continued walking.

"I don't care if Macy's a Vampire, Scott, i still love her." Stiles hissed at his best friend as they were in a room.

"You're just going to end up hurting yourself."