ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen standing inside the principal's office, her hands in front of her, being clasped together, her green eyes staring at the person in front of her.

"Don't be shy, Adelaide, take a chair." Gerard says.

Adelaide uncomfortably stares at the older Argent, her hesitantly sitting in the chair, pulling it a way back.

"...am i in trouble?" Adelaide hesitantly asks.

"Did you do something that makes you think you're in trouble?" Gerard amusingly asks.

"You're the one that called me in here." Adelaide mumbles.

"I'm the one that called you here because i have something for you."

Adelaide then saw him digging through his drawers, then saw him pulling out a long rectangular box, placing it on the table.

Adelaide scoffed at him. "I don't know you, why would i take anything from you?"

"No, you don't, but–––but, your mother and father did, they knew me really well..." Gerard trails off.

Adelaide softly gasps, her eyes shinning. "You knew my mother and father?"

"Yes, and they said this is something they wanted to wait till you're eighteen to give to you, an heirloom–––but, i think...i think, even though you're sixteen, you're ready, i have faith in you..."

Gerard taps onto the dark red box, him sliding it over to the brunette.

Adelaide frowns, looking down at the box, then looks back at the man.

"Why do you even care?" Adelaide confusingly asks.

"I've been told that my daughter, Katherine–––she has been training you to become the best fighter, but, it was short lived since Peter took her life, so, i'm just continuing your growth."

Adelaide then scoffs. "Kate set fire to his house, killing most of everyone, which includes innocences."

"Does Derek Hale include in that list? Because–––as far as i remember he killed your aunt." Gerard reminds.

"...thanks for the reminder." Adelaide mumbles.

Adelaide then sighs out, her then slowly opening the box, her scoffing in disbelief at the item.

"You're not serious, are you kidding? Is this the heirloom they left for me?" Adelaide scoffs in disbelief.

"A pen, really?"

Adelaide then got up, holding a pen that was decorated rubies, emeralds and topazes, observing it.

"Click then top." Gerard instructed.

Adelaide scoffs. "Why? Is it going to start magically writing?"

Gerard shook his head, tapping onto his head. "...jus-just tap on the top."

Adelaide rolls her green eyes, a disappointing but irritated look on her face. "Whatever."

"But, you know, i don't-." Adelaide was saying as she clicked onto the top.

The brunette was cut off by her own gasp, her seeing the pen transforming into a long sharp silver sword that had a foreign language written onto it.

"Woah! A sword?" Adelaide exclaims in surprise.

"It's not just any sword, it's a warrior's sword, it can not only transform into a sword, but into anything your heart's desire, it been passed down from generation to generation, and now, it's yours, yours to keep." Gerard informs.