ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Macy Wilson had just came up from Derek's loft, after hearing the story about Derek's reason to being so bitter and mean all the time, her making her way on the rooftop of Adelaide Laskaris' house.

Macy had seen Adelaide sitting on the edge of a ledge, her legs dangling from the edge, fluttering slightly, the smoke that passed through her lips softly blew through the air.

Macy sighs out at Adelaide, her not exactly happy with her choices, but made the choice not to judge her, knowing the reason.

A reason that no one else knows, but her.

Macy then hooked her leg over the ledge, taking a seat next to her.

Macy then sighs out. "Hey."

Adelaide weakly smiles at Macy greeting, her whispering out her own. "Hey."

"So...did you find out why grumpy Derek is always so grumpy?" Adelaide then says, throwing down the blunt.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

After hearing the story that Macy had told her, that she had heard from Peter Hale, Adelaide had a look of disbelief on her face.

"Y-you're kidding right? A girl? A girl broke his head?" Adelaide scoffs.

"Yeah..."

"And apparently Peter said Derek made the choice on his own to bite this girl and it seemed like it sped up her dying process even more." Macy states.

"Of course, it wouldn't have worked, he wasn't an Alpha." Adelaide scoffs.

Adelaide then soon realized something. "Wait...Peter told you this?"

"Yeah??"

"Well, the story seems unlike Derek, how are you so sure Peter didn't tell him what to do?" Adelaide cautiously asks.

"...wow." Macy says after a long pause.

"What?" Adelaide confusingly asks.

"Even Cora had the same perspective of him." Macy says in shock.

"Yeah, well, she's right and after what he did to you and what Derek did to my aunt, can't really think anything good to say about them." Adelaide shook her head.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Inside Derek Hale's loft, Peter Hale had thought that Stiles, Macy and Cora had left, which made him think he was alone, him able to do something all by his self.

Both girls had left, but not Stiles, unfortunately for him.

Stiles had seen Peter sitting on the ground by a chair, a photograph that was framed so perfectly, right into the man's grasp.

Stiles confusingly stares at this, frowning, him slowly and silently walking towards the man.

Stiles had seen a picture of what looked like Adelaide's aunt, him rapidly blinking his eyes, wondering what Peter would be doing with her picture.

"...is that Ida's aunt?" Stiles hesitantly asks.

Peter's eyes then was removed from the picture.

Stiles frowns deeply. "Why do you have that photograph? Do you know her? How do you know her?"

Peter's blue eyes rolled slightly. "Don't you ever stop talking?"

Stiles then shrugs. "Only when i get answers to my questions."

"...is it her? The one Derek killed? Is that why you caused Derek to do that same to Cello girl?" Stiles realized.

Peter refused to look at teen, a glare in his eyes. "This was all before that."

Stiles had a look of impatience in his eyes. "Tell me."

"It was when i became an Alpha-."

"By stealing the power from your sister." Stiles reminds.

Peter rolls his eyes irritably.

"I turned her, terrible mistake, because she couldn't control any of it, no matter how much she tried." Peter then says.

"...that night, when she tried to kill Ida." Stiles whispers in realization.

Stiles then shrugs. "Guess, you and Derek are the same, both got dead girlfriends."

Peter then finally looks at the teen, furiously glaring at him, which made the teen extremely nervously, him awkwardly clearly his throat.

"Sorry..."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ