ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Mom?"

Lydia Martin was seen walking down the stairs, her then looking around for her mother, but didn't see any sign of her.

"Mom! I'm going to the store!" Lydia shouts, but still didn't get any answer.

"Mom? Do you hear me?" Lydia frustratedly asks.

Lydia then quietly mumbles to her self, slightly rolling her eyes. "Of course you would've heard me, since i was screaming like a lunatic."

Lydia then sighs out, walking out of the house, her then closing the door and as she did, her body just froze in shock.

Lydia then whispers. "Lunatic."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Macy Wilson was seen running through the woods, her then tripping over a dead body, looking down at the body beneath her, her hazel eyes widening in horror at the sight of the body.

The throat was all ripped out, blood smeared all over the person's body as well as the ground.

Macy then looks up at a clearly shaken up Lydia.

Macy then quickly got up, not really paying mind to her face that had a little blood.

"...there's a dead body." Macy hesitantly says.

"I-i know! I found it! And don't ask me how i found it." Lydia hysterically says.

"Did you call anyone?" Macy questions softly.

Lydia frowns. "...i called you."

"No, i..." Macy sighs out.

"I called the police." Lydia then says.

"And you called me? I was your literal first call?" Macy questions.

Lydia then shrugs. "Your name was the first."

Macy smirks. "Lydia? I know you're still pining after me-."

Lydia scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Me?"

"Okay, i'm not pining after you, i'm cool with it."

Lydia then shrugs. "Even though i seriously think you could do so much better."

"...want a ride in my car? Just to go home, obviously." Macy quickly says.

Lydia scoffs, clearly amused. "Of course."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the morgue, that same night, Stiles Stilinski was with Melissa McCall, her wanting to show him something that seemed important, not to mention the Stilinski decided to drag Macy with him.

"You good around bodies, Macy?" Melissa curiously asks the brunette.

Macy smiles. "I'm so good."

"Okay..." Melissa trails off.

Melissa then lifted the covers from a body, Stiles frowning in confusion.

"Why are you showing me a body i already saw?" Stiles confusingly asks.

"Because, you haven't seen anything yet." Melissa then says.

Melissa gloved hand then traced the marks on the guy's neck. "See this? That's ligature mark, that means, he was strangled with something, like cord, rope..."

"Ah, okay, what kind of Werewolf strangles someone? That's not very Werewolf-y." Stiles confusingly says.

"See this indication?" Melissa asks, showing the back of the guy's head.

"...someone wanted him dead, actually, they needed him dead." Macy observed.

"That's right." Melissa agrees.

Stiles then shook his head. "Probably it's not Boyd and Cora, it could be a coincidence, it's just one murder."

"I don't think it's just one..." Melissa trails off.

Stiles frowns. "How come?"

Melissa then walks towards another body, showing the other girl, that looked awfully familiar.

"Because, this girl has the same injures..." Melissa then says.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"The M.E said this one wasn't just strangled, whoever did it, used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through the rope, and you just kind of keep twisting until y-." Melissa rambles.

Melissa then noticed the saddened expression on Stiles' face, him then using his sweater to wipe his face.

Melissa empathetically looks at him. "Stiles, did you know her? Oh, i'm, so, so sorry, i didn't kno-."

"Um, her name's Heather, we need to her birthday party." Stiles sadly says.

Macy honestly didn't like the girl, but it's not like she was happy the girl was dead and she honestly didn't know what to say, she don't really have anything good to say about the girl, and she wanted to say nothing, but–––it kind of just slipped out.

"Ding-dong, the bitch is dead."

Macy then noticed her getting looks, her awkwardly looking at them, clearly knowing it wasn't the perfect timing.

"Uh...i got it–––from pretty little liars..." Macy awkwardly smiles.

"Sorry."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ