Chapter 5

(Beacon Courtyard

Weiss is jogging up the main avenue towards the docking bays ahead of Ruby and Y/N who are catching up with her. 

Y/N: "You're wearing heels... how are you this fast...?"

Ruby:  "Weiss! Slow down!"

To her surprise, it actually worked, and Weiss stopped, allowing Ruby and Y/N to catch their breath next to her.

Ruby: "What is the big deal? Who is it? Who is she?"

Weiss smiles at the sight of the decorated airship landing at the docking bays.

Weiss: "Winter."

Once the ship's ramp touched the ground, they then see Winter being escorted by crimson colored Atlesian soldiers and two Atlesian Knights as she exits her airship.

Ruby: "Wait... Your sister?"

Y/N: "I almost forgot that she was coming here."

Weiss: "Winter!" 

They then run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them. 

Weiss: "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh

Weiss: "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..."

She suddenly become polite and respectful as she clears her throat, making Ruby raise a brow.

Weiss: "Your presence honors us."

The older Schnee looks around as she approaches them.

Winter: "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

The smiling Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain as Weiss continues speaking to her older sister.

Weiss: "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"