Chapter 32

(Omen Academy...)

Darius rushes over to the school's rooftop to find Y/N. Meanwhile, Y/N is sitting near the entrance door, visibly irritated today for getting in trouble with the staff again. Darius made it to the rooftop and approach Y/N. 

Darius: "Y-Y/N..."

Y/N: "Ugh, what is it, Darius?"

Darius's eyes look away from Y/N's gaze.

Darius: "Erm... I-It's uh..."

Irritated, Y/N quickly gets up and grabs him by the collar. 

Y/N: "Quit sputtering and spit it out already!"

Darius: "Ah... s-sorry!"

Y/N then shove him away a bit, letting him go.

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Darius: "I-It's about Christina. I overheard her talking to Zayden. She said the only reason why she given ideas and advice to you was because he knew you'd be climbing to the top. And because you were so weak at the time, she wanted to get to you and help you first. That way, you'd trust her and rely on her more."

Y/N becomes more visibly angry about his cousin's response.

Y/N: "Is this some kind of joke?"

Darius: "No-no, it's not! I heard it with my own ears-!"

He gets cut off by Y/N smacking him across his face.

Y/N: "Shut the hell up! You lying sack of shit!"

Darius falls to the ground, using his arm to block his face a bit. Y/N continues.

Y/N: "What the hell are you trying to say?! That everything I've been through with her has been fabricated from the start?!"

Darius slowly looked at him, seeing his expression filled with anger.

Y/N: "Bullshit! How dare you mock me!"

Darius: "Please calm down, and l-listen. She's been using you this whole time! She plans to overthrow you, and Zayden would take your position as Hero! They're gathering people behind your back as we speak! You need to be careful-!"

Again, Darius gets cut off by Y/N as he hit him with his knee into his nose.

Y/N: "Be quiet, Darius! I don't want to hear it!"

As Darius tries to wipe away the blood from his node. Y/N continues speaking.

Y/N: "You're just spouting nonsense at me! You think I'd take your words over hers? S-She never betray me!"

For a moment, Darius didn't say a word, only looking up at Y/N.

Darius: "Y/N! I've been behind you since we first met. I'd never lie to you. But right now, you're blinded by your own ego. Open your eyes, Y/N and look at what's going on around you! If you keep letting things go on like this, you're going to lose everything!"

Y/N just smirks at his words.

Y/N: "Hah, that's a good one. Do you have any idea who you're talking to right now? Did you forget how powerful I have become? I'll never lose because everyone else is trash! I'm the fucking Hero! Now get the hell out of my sight!"

Darius: "But Y/N-"

Y/N: "Don't waste my time!"

Darius: "..."