Chapter 24

(Amity Colosseum)

Civilians and students alike continue to run and flee in panic as they reach the docking bays of the colosseum. As they evacuate, a handful of huntsmen and armed students, who are watching the doors and standing at the ready to protect the fleeting masses. 

Random Huntsman: "Keep moving!"

Random Armed Student: "Don't stop for anything!"

Hell, the armed students carry random items such as broomsticks, iron pipe, or anything that they can use as a weapon. In the meantime, Atlesian soldiers are seen directing civilians to calmly step into the Air Buses. Suddenly, White Fang bullheads are seen dropping off more Grimm at the docking bay. Two Atlesian Knights escorting General Ironwood as they effortlessly gun down an Ursa. As they proceed forward, the two Knights are suddenly brutally ripped apart by an Alpha Beowolf. 

The Beowolf then notices Ironwood as the general starts to run towards it, gradually picking up speed as he nears the charging Beowolf. He screams a loud battle cry as he pulls out a pistol, Due Process from his coat. Ironwood ducks and slides under the Beowolf's swipe and shoots at it twice. Pivoting as he skids across the floor and using his free hand as a break. The Alpha Beowolf lands and shakes its head then charges at Ironwood again, who fires his revolver three more times before having to duck under another swipe. The old Grimm attempts to swipe at him again with its left claw, but Ironwood effortlessly stops it with his own right hand. The general then fires at the Beowolf's feet, the explosion causing it to get airborne, and still gripping its claw, Ironwood proceeds to swing it back down to the ground with his own brute strength. Ironwood then picks up the Alpha Beowolf, aims the revolver at its skull, and shoots it, causing black blood to splatter from it. Ironwood then watches the body of the Alpha Grimm dissipate into a tar-like skeleton. Y/N and the other students are then shown exiting the arena entrance and gather together in front of Ironwood.

Y/N: "General! What's the situation right now?"

The general turn around at the faces of the eager students before answering.

Ironwood: "Grimm are crawling over the city. The White Fang has invaded Beacon. And worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships."

Y/N's eyes widened before asking.

Y/N: "By any chance, it wouldn't be... the ship holding Torchwick would it?"

The general nod firmly. 

Ironwood: "Unfortunately yes."

Anxiety and uneasiness begin to swell up inside Y/N as he ponders over how bad the situation has gotten. 

Ironwood: "Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So, I'm going to take it back."

He then walks towards his airship with determined strides before Ruby call out to him.