Chapter 33

The darkness that once engulf both Salem and the injured Y/N begins to withdraw from them with Salem, still placing her hand on Y/N's head. 

[Minus the relic in her hands]

Salem: "So... that's what happened...?"

After a couple of moments of silence, the red-eyed Y/N manages to shake off her hand away from his head. 

Y/N: "I'LL KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME THAT! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Salem: "I'm doing this for your sake, sweetie."

Y/N: "Shut up! I'll end you like every other Grimm!"

Wildly, he tries to break free from the Grimm tendrils beneath him as Salem place a hand on her forehead, letting out a sigh. 

Salem: "Despite the Wyvern has been turned into stone, there are other giant-sized Grimm spread around Remnant like a dragon with two tails, and a Grimm with a single horn. All of these Grimm, lying dormant, waiting to be awaken by you, the Prince of the Grimm. So, why don't you join me and take command of them? Just. Like. Me."

Y/N: "Shut up..."

Salem: "If you join me, I'll help you unlock the hidden potential within you. Something Ozpin can never do with all his knowledge. Especially with your sword you called 'Grimm Slayer' and how you manage to take Darius's semblance with it. What do you say, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I said... shut... up..."

He begins to get tired from all the struggling and is about to pass out, slumping down on the ground as Salem continues further. 

Salem: "If you won't make a choice, then I might as well take you with me. We got a lot of catching up to do. And meeting your long-lost sister..."

Y/N: "Christina... N... No..."

Exhausted, the red-eyed Y/N is breathing heavily, completely unable to move an inch from his spot as Salem slowly approaches him. Y/N wants to move, fight, anything to get away from Salem as his eyes become hazy, barely able to see the approaching Salem and his sword in hand.

Salem: "It's time to come back home, sweetheart."

Y/N: ("I... I don't want this to end... I don't... to go with her...")

Suddenly, a bright light appears above him, blinding Salem and Y/N, mostly Salem. Before they knew it, a woman in a white cloak quickly floats down towards him. 

Y/N: ("What the hell...?")

Y/N then begins to slowly hear a woman's voice as it grows louder. 

???: "I've given you... the strength... Keep living... Keep fighting... for my sake... my daughter's sake... for my family's sake... and for everyone else's..."