Chapter 31

At night, Christina was in her bed, sleeping but, moving around a bit as she was having a nightmare about Y/N and his Grimm Slayer, beating up everyone she knows. 

Christina: ("Stop it! I don't want to see this!")

She jolted up from her bed, fully awake as she breathed heavily. She slowly calms down her breathing. She assures herself that it was just a nightmare as she goes back to sleep.

The next day, Y/N and Christina are walking to school together.

Y/N: "So guess what happened yesterday. During my class's sparring session, while I was watching the other fights, I was able to sense everyone's semblance at once. Plus, I didn't have my semblance active or need to focus on anyone. Wonder what this means... maybe I finally leveled up or something?"

He expected some response from his sister, but she was completely lost in thought. 

Y/N: "Hello!? Remnant to Christina?!"

Christina: "Huh? What?"

Y/N: "You're not ignoring me, are you? You better be listening."

Christina: "Uh, y-yeah."

Y/N: "Anyway, so I was thinking. If I can sense more than one semblance at a time, maybe I can copy more than one too. I think I'll might try it put once I get the chance. What's your take on it?"

Christina: "Hm... could be right... probably."

Y/N: "Okay, that's settle it then."

Y/N was so in tune with his own semblance and weapon. He could innovate on his own. At that point, he didn't even need her or Darius's support anymore. Despite being the Terrible Trio, Y/N would never work as a team player, always defeating his opponents on his own without any assist from either of them. 

(In the School's Library...)

Y/N places his hands on the table Christina and Darius are at, reading their books. They both took notice of his presence.

Y/N: "Hey, guys. I want you to come watch me at my match. I picked up some new tricks I want you guys to see.

Christina and Darius were quiet for a bit only for his sister to speak. 

Christina: "Uhm... Y/N, me and Darius have our own training and studies to work on."

Darius: "Y-Yeah. I need to practice on my semblance and learn to use my weapon." 

Y/N just smirks at them. 

Y/N: "Pft. Oh, come on, guys. I even set up a 3v3 match for us to take part in. You guys and I want to train ourselves so why not take this chance.

Darius and Christina share a look and then look back at the smiling Y/N.

Darius: "Y/N, doesn't the school only allow 1v1 sparing matches? Isn't it against the school rules?"

In response, Y/N just smirks at this. 

Y/N: "Pft. What rules? I'm the Hero of Omen Academy. And as the Hero, I can do whatever I want."

They thought it'd be cool to take part in a 3v3 match. Especially if it means they gain experience and help with their semblance training. But it all turned out to be a ploy as soon as they met up with their trio of opponents in an empty arena in one of the classrooms. 

Random Student #16: "So, this is all of you?"

Y/N: "Yeah, but the way I see it, you guys won't be able to defeat me with your weak, pathetic semblances."