Chapter 20

At the docking bays down the main avenue and under the floating Amity Colosseum, Ruby walks up to the end of the line waiting to get in the transport up to the Colosseum. 

Ruby: ("Okay, Y/N should be here any minute now.")

Upon saying this, she spots Y/N quickly approaching her before stopping his track.

Y/N: "I'm here, Rubes."

Ruby: "Made it just in time."

Y/N: "Shall we go?"

Ruby: "Yep!"

They start walking into the line, spotting both Brawnz and Nolan from Team BRNZ talking outside the line. And beyond that, Sun walking away with his gun-chucks over his shoulder, with a familiar rabbit Faunus snapping photos of him. 

Y/N: "Velvet?"

Y/N: "Velvet?"

Ruby: "Let's go say hi to her."

Y/N: "Sure, why not."

Ruby and Y/N steps out of line and approaches her from behind as she continues taking pictures with her camera until she notices who's behind her.

 Velvet: "Oh. Ruby, Y/N, how you two doing?"

Ruby: "Hi, Velvet!"

Y/N: "What're you up to?"

The rabbit Faunus roll her eyes happily. 

Velvet: "Oh, you know. Just working on my photography. Do you wanna see? 

She then offers her camera to Ruby and Y/N, looking extremely delighted. They immediately notice that Velvet didn't even get all of Sun in her picture, cutting out his head, feet, and one his arm. Ruby step away as she grins in forced approval, while Y/N keeps examining the picture.

Ruby: "That's... better."

Y/N: "It needs some improvement."

Velvet: "You think so?"

Y/N: "Eh, just some minor tweaks here and there."

This makes Velvet giggle at his remark.

Velvet: "Sure. Thanks for the feedback."

Velvet's expression to a happy one to a concern one as she asks Ruby and Y/N.

Velvet: "I'm... sorry to hear about Yang. Is she doing okay?"

Ruby: "Yeah, she's fine, heh. Thanks."

Y/N: "For the most part, yeah. She's not letting it get to her."

As Velvet put away her camera in the box on her back, she continues.

Velvet: "I think it's just awful what people are saying about her. Yang's such a nice person."

Y/N cross his arms before responding.

Y/N: "Yeah, well, from what I heard, they already drawn their own conclusions. It's irritating but... nothing we can do.