Chapter 13

(Colosseum's Locker rooms)

Team JNPR are inside of one of the locker rooms, with Nora is locked in a shouting match with Pyrrha.

Nora: "Why the hell do you threw me off like that?! I was knocked out of the ring because of you!"

Pyrrha: "I had to stop you! You were going overboard! If you made the one strike, you would have gotten all of us disqualified."

Nora: "Ugh!"

Nora looks away from her teammate's gaze.

Pyrrha: "Nora. What's got into you?" 

Immediately, Nora looks back to Pyrrha, still glaring at her.

Nora: "What's got into me?! I've sat by watching everyone praise you every single time our team does any little thing! As everyone showers you with praise and compliments. And what do the rest of us get?! Nothing...!"

Jaune tries to step in to stop the argument.

Jaune: "Uhm, guys-"

Only for Pyrrha to cut him off, visibly surprised by Nora's statement.

Pyrrha: "You... You did that because you were jealous of me?"

Nora quickly responds matter-of-factly to her.

Nora: "I did it because I'm better than you."

Her remark makes Pyrrha genuinely enraged.

Pyrrha: "Y-You think I wanted to get so much praise?"

Nora snarls back at her.

Nora: "Oh, you expect the praise, Pyrrha. You're so addicted to it, and you don't even realize it!"

Finally, Jaune asserts himself in and steps into the argument. 

Jaune: "Guys, stop this!"

The blonde guy then turns to Nora, addressing her.

Jaune: "Nora, I saw what Pyrrha was talking about. Your opponent was below her knockout threshold, and you still kept going. You were going overboard in that match. Pyrrha was in her right to stop you."

Nora was taken aback by this until she goes to glare at him.

Nora: "Of course, you would be defending Pyrrha's argument. She and Y/N are the only reason you're even competitive as a huntsman in training. Without them training you on the rooftops, you wouldn't be able to get this far."

Both Jaune and Pyrrha were stunned that Nora know about their secret training on the rooftops with Y/N.

Jaune: "Wait... you know?"

Nora snaps back.

Nora: "Of course I know! Everyone knows about it!"

Ren quietly chimes in. 

Ren: "She means everyone in our friend group."

Pyrrha and Jaune take offense to her remark. Pyrrha steps in.

Pyrrha: "Jaune is an incredible strategist and without him, we would have lost in the first round."

Nora quickly responds back at Pyrrha, dismissing her response.

Nora: "You actually struggled in those matches. And without the rest of us, you would have been defeated."

Upon saying this, tears begin to appear and rolling down on Nora's face as she resumes.

Nora: "So, why don't we get any of the credit? Why is it always Pyrrha Nikos? Why is it always the 'Invincible Girl'?!"

All eyes fall on the crying Nora as she growls and stomps her foot, muttering to herself.