Chapter 75

Hello! I didn't get to updated yesterday because I was absolutely exhausted with school. 

This would be the last drama for this story so lezgooo

Enjoy!

*****

July 25, 2028 - Monaco

"Charles, I'm going to be late." I smiled, watching as he stood behind me while I fixed my hair in front of the mirror.

I had a meeting scheduled with Sara in an hour and I was hoping to get some work done before that to prepare for the summer break. Charles and I were leaving for Turkey in two weeks and I know he won't let me get any work done from there so I was piling up on my workload.

"Just a few more minutes." He whispered in my ear, pulling on the strings of my wrap top as he planted soft kisses against my neck. I closed my eyes and involuntarily moved my head to the side to give him more space. "I'm sure Sara would understand."

"That I came in late because my husband is insatiable?" I asked, feeling his chest vibrate behind me as he successfully untied my top, revealing the black lace bra I was wearing underneath.

"That's a perfect excuse." He smirked, one of his hands moving to my neck while the other gripped my hip.

I groaned when his fingers brushed against my throat, opening my eyes and turning around to face him. Charles' eyes glanced down at my chest and his smirk widened upon seeing the mark he left last night, the bruise dark and evident. "My eyes are up here." I said, placing my hands on my hips, but his eyes didn't move.

"I know."

I rolled my eyes at him and placed a finger underneath his chin, his eyes brightening when they met mine. "You'll have more of me later."

"Why wait when I can get more of you now?" He pouted, pulling my body against his and I gasped as my lower body hummed in disagreement with my thoughts.

"Ever heard of the phrase patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet?"

"Oh, it's definitely swee–"

"Don't." I placed my finger over his lips to keep him from finishing the sentence and his eyes glinted before he bit the tip of my finger. "Stop torturing me."

"I already did last night. Was the post-coital bliss that good that you don't remember it?" I glared at him and Charles laughed, pulling me even closer. He knew exactly how good it was and I made sure to show my gratitude afterwards. From what I remember, I wasn't the only one enjoying the post-coital bliss. He leaned close and pressed his lips against mine, tongue lightly brushing over my lower lip before he pulled away. "Go, before I keep you all to myself."

My face was overcome with a smile during my trip to the office and even as I worked the entire day. I think I creeped out Sara a little bit when my usual remarks weren't laced with intimidation.

It feels nice to slowly go back to how things used to be with me and Charles. I mean, sex was never an issue between us so I'm not surprised that it's not an issue now. It's the level of intimacy that we've come back to that lightens up my mood. For the past six months, the most intimate thing we've done was probably see each other in our worst states, apart from when he kissed me the first time.

But now? Things have changed.

It doesn't make him shy anymore when he catches me having a bath and he'd even join me sometimes. All of our nights spent together are filled with tangled limbs while the mornings began with whispers between us about complete nonsense. Small touches were no longer that noticeable since they slowly became a part of our day, needing to have some form of contact with the other.