Ep 7: I'm looking at it now and I..., Part 4

Back down on the floor, Kunikida aims his gun at the blonde guy, who chuckles at him and snaps his right hand. Kunikida blinks in shock as his gun is flung from his hands.

'Shit.' It was a weird out-of-body experience Kunikida's body didn't move, but his hand felt off.

He grits his teeth and looks at the blonde guy, 'He must be a long-range ability user.'

"How's your number doing?" Asks the blonde guy, his face almost split by his grin.

"This man could do anything he wanted to me." Said Yosano.

"Akiko." Ranpo chastise.

"What it's that voice you can't judge me. I know you were thinking the same thing."

"Yeah, but I'm not voicing it."

"Number?"

Kunikida lifts his palm to see the numbers go from 32 to 21.

"Thing is," the blonde guy moves his fingers to the left, "There's really no escape from my ability."

"Seriously, he is stealing the show. Who is this guy?" Said Tanizaki.

"You guys not worried about me who is fighting 'this guy'." said Kunikida, disgruntle.

"Yeah, no, not really." said the Doctor.

"Most of us know you guys walked away with limited injuries."

"Plus, I'm more concerned what happened after this. Your report wasn't all that detailed." said Haruno.

Kunikida could only sigh in response. 'What came after.'

"What happened after this?" Kyouka questioned.

"You'll see." Ranpo stated, it was sombering to the audience. It was clear by Dazai's and Kunikida's earlier argument that something big had happened. Most had forgotten this truth.

Like a puppet, Kunikida flies to the left of the blonde guy. The guy moved his fingers in many directions, Kunikida moving with him until he slammed Kunikida into the floor from a big height.

Kunikida's body jerked as his body was experiencing the pain of being crashed to the ground at full force.

"You okay, Kunikida?" Said Noami.

"Yeah, I am fine." The detective grunted out.

"I can move people who have a number on them anywhere I want. Doesn't matter where they are. But if the number hits zero, they die. No one escapes." A shadow falls over the blonde guy's face as he leers at Kunikida on the floor.

The number goes down to 15.

"Kind of a cool abilty not gonna lie. I wish, I had a cool ability like that." Said Tachihara.

"You don't have an ability." Atsushi asked in wonder.

"Nope just a normal person. What did you think I had one?" The mafia member angled his head up to the weretiger with a smirk upon his face.

"Are you the boss?" Spits Kunikida as the guy laughs, "You are more trouble than the mafia was. But the Armed Detective Agency is finished."

"Is this mafia slander." Hirustu put some energy in his voice for Gin's comment.

"Agreed, well I say no more we the mafia refuse these claims." Tachihara stood on his feet, seeming ready to go to war over such a statement.

"Sit down. We can't see the screen." Said the Doctor.