E

Remove Entities from Space "Error! Reference source not found."!

Dazai looked on as his first was floated away with Mori and Chuuya trailing behind. He then looked at his second; the poor thing looked so exhausted. Though physical, his skin was nice and smooth; his heartbeat was a steady thump, but the longer he held the rookie detective. The more notable it was on how exhausted and worn thin he truly was. There was this feeling in his chest; he couldn't define it, but it brought on the need for more sake.

The screen flashed, Dazai and those still in the theater gazed up at the screen. The blinding white screen illuminated the seats, the stairs, and the remaining audience.

"You wanted to say something screen bro?" Tachihara questioned.

The projector loudly roared and started to erratically flip from one episode to the next, a blur of chaos between faces and places. Then nothing but black, leaving all with limited sight. Some looked in the direction of the screen in shock, others in confusion, but most in concern. Dazai lifted his younger one up for a quick escape from the theater. Blood-red words appeared on the screen as if being typed, read as words appeared by a voice that sounded like Atsushi.

"You have thirty seconds till this room vanishes and all entities become nonexistent. The countdown starts now."

There was a pause before the collective slowly but hastily headed to the door. Despite how they felt about the matter, everyone was capable of acting to protect themselves and their coworkers. Dazai started to walk with Atsushi on his back. Kunikida followed after him with some miscellaneous items. Following, Haruno and the president both left in an orderly fashion. Gin and Hirusto casually picked up some of the stuff they had brought in and started on their way to the door.

Then there was Tachihara, who jumped over the seat in a pure panic—followed closely behind Ranpo, who was acting full of worry. Once they reached the door, they both turned around.

Ranpo looked at a pile of snacks where he had been sitting. Some snacks were rare and hard to find, making them invaluable. He couldn't stomach the thought that they may disappear from existence as if they had never been here, to begin with. He bolts. Next to him was the redhead, similar was focused on a pile of stuff. That stuff was money, money that was taken from some of Japan's most dangerous people. He couldn't leave without it. The mafioso would be dead if he did so, crushed by gravity. So he ran. Scrambling to stuff his pockets full of dough. Ranpo tried to do the same with his snacks, but both failed in their effort.

"17."

"16."

Yosano, a little worried about the development, turned back to see what the holdup was. An embarrassing display of two individuals trying to carry way too much is what greeted her. She ran over to Ranpo and forced him out, resulting in him dropping almost all of his snacks.

"10."

Tachihara was failing to get up the steps with the bills falling out of his grasp and him reaching for them again. Gin was watching, amused by her coworker, but as the counter was close to reaching zero. She had to move; his time was up. She pulled him out by his jacket's hood. The result was similar to Ranpo dropping a good amount of money in the process. He cried as he watched the money fall and crumble to the floor room. The room began disappearing, the seats and items flying into a white void. An intense burst of wind pushed them out, shutting the door behind them.

"Thank you for your patience." a chuckle followed the statement. "We will be re-creating the theater for your viewing enjoyment." said a voice that sounded like Dazai cheerfully. The real Dazai found amusement in the display, scratching the itch, which made him wonder about the identity of ScreenBro.