Ep 12: The best part of Believe Is the lie, Part 1

"Do I smell... Miso Soup," Atsushi thought of coming to the waking world. A table is shown being set up with delicious food.

"Man, I would love to wake up to a home cooked meal," Tachihara whimpered.

"Sucks to suck because I get a home cooked meal whenever I am at home." Gin said through Hirusto.

"You cook," Tachihara asked, astounded.

"Chuuya taught me," Akutagawa said with little regard for how Atsushi was staring at him.

"When would you have time aren't you an executive?" Tachihara turned to Chuuya.

"What does that have to do with anything? Knowing how to cook is necessary for anyone, and Akutagawa already has bad health and bad habits as it is."

"Sure," Tachihara said dumbfounded.

Atsushi is seen lying on his futon. He sniffs the air and quickly jumps up.

"Good Morning," Kyouka is sitting in the room with a meal made for Atsushi.

"What?"

Kouyou's seething gaze pierced the tiger boy. What was annoying is she could tell that his future self was not in on this; his innocence in all of this just pissed her off more.

'Gods, why do I attract this kind of attention?' Atsushi thought to avoid her scathing gaze.

"Let me guess Chuuya taught you." Tachihara

"No, it was big sister,"

"What are we teaching a class on cooking,"

The opening begins to play.

"Oh, how I missed you opening number!" Tachihara exclaimed.

"You really like this opening?" Tanizaki

"Why wouldn't I its a fun song, good opening to make the show less depressed,"

"The show is not sad," said Yosano.

"Yeah, it is. No matter how it's hidden, the show is depressing," Tachihara pushed back, slightly looking at Atsushi.

"I'm not depressed," Atsushi shouted at the redhead.

"Listen, we get it. You have been put through the ringer, and I guess it's only downhill from here, but hey, at least you are somewhat immortal or whatever."

"I am not immor-"

"Wait!" Tachihara yelled, startling the weretiger and audience members

"What?!" Atsushi screamed out, slightly shocked by the outburst

"If this follows the rules this is the last episode of the season,"

"We can leave?" said Akutagawa pointedly.

"No, the opening is going to change. Fuck!"

"Good," said Haruno.

"What you say," Tachihara seemed to glitch for a moment.

"I said it before, and I will say it again. I don't like this opening, deal." Haruno stated petting her cat.

"Oh, so you want to die young," Tachihara raised from his seat, ready to throw hands at the glasses girl.

"I'm not a fan of it either," Atsushi said, drawing the mafioso's attention back to the weretiger. "I would prefer something more light-hearted like that mini-series." Atsushi nervously played with his strings on the hoodies.

"You're the MC. Maybe, it your fault the opening is like this."

"Isn't it Atsushi and Dazai," said Kenji.