Ep 12: The best part of "Believe" Is the lie, Part 2

"Hey, man you know my sister isn't gifted like you or me." The man is still shouting out a name. This continues as the two siblings argue, and the man wanders around the crossway.

"This is going to be a long episode," Chuuya sank further into his seat. He knew his boss. Whenever Elise was involved, things got out of hand. The amount of times he and Dazai were forced to wear cute girly outfits because of that girl. He banged his head against the back of his seat.

"Oh, really would help if I reminded–"

"Please, don't," Hirusto said for Gin.

"you of how we–."

"Huh," Hirusto said for Gin. Match most of the audience's thoughts as normal. This would be the part where Naomi would go on a very inappropriate rant.

"Naomi?" Both of them are shocked by her disappearance, and they look into the crowd to make sense of it.

It became clear to the audience just how Kenji disappeared, and so too had Naomi. Tanizaki looked over at his sister as his sister looked over at him; dread filled them.

"Oh, I'm in big trouble now," The man murmurs to himself.

"You and the agency," Kouyou agreed.

"I Found you," Junichiro starts to run toward the redhead. She turns her eyes wide, and her mouth gap.

"Let's play a game," Her enjoyment of the development is clear in her words. Suddenly, everyone in the crosswalk is now in a bright child's playroom. Atsushi, Junichiro, and the man are shocked at the change.

"So, this is that girl's ability. How annoying?" Chuuya said, thinking back on his and Dazai's fight with Rimbaud. Space control abilities were a special kind of annoying. He wondered how much control she had over her environment.

The redhead stares out into the crowd of people who seem bewildered; she continues, "I'm not very good at public speaking. But still I have to explain what's going on to everyone."

Tanizaki was growing frustrated by this girl's rambling. He didn't care about where they were. He just wanted his sister and co-worker back. His nails dug into the fabric of the chair.

"Everything is going to be fine," Naomi whispered into his ear. He tried to let that be calm to him, but it wasn't.

"Where is Naomi?" Junichiro's face was filled with rage, barely content.

"Yeah, cut the bullcrap. And where's Kenji?" said Tachihara

"Oh," she seemed fazed by the outburst. "I am sorry. Only me to explain that first your agents are over in that room," she gestured to a door which Junichiro went to look through the window to see Naomi and Kenji held by puppet arms. It appeared like they were asleep.

"Kenji! Naomi!" Junichiro tries for the door, but it doesn't open.

"It won't open without a key," she says, almost taunting him.

"She's really got some nerve," Yosano rubbed her forehead trying to get out the wrinkles that were forming.

Atsushi runs to the other door, looking through the windows. "They're all frozen, has time, stop."

"My name Is Lucy. I created this world with my ability. Don't worry, you can leave whenever you want to that white door, but unfortunately, your companions will be trapped here."

"Nice to meet you, Lucy; how about we skip on the babbel and get to the smacking you around the part?" Tachihara said, sounding ready to throw hands.

"Agreed," Tanizaki's voice was deep and unforgiving.