Ep 7: I'm looking at it now and I..., Part 2

"Unfortunately," Dazai unfolds himself. "The attempted on your life makes you apart of this."

"This dude." Gowled out by Chuuya. "He just pisses me off."

"My thoughts on Chuuya."

"Motherfu–"

'Really...' Atsushi thinks.

"You can help, reminded me again what class do you teach at the university?" Dazai asks Sasaki, who replies "Social psychology."

"Ah, that's great!" Dazai beams, "I'd love to hear your opinion on this case."

"I'm confused why is Dazai asking for her thoughts. Isn't he well versed in social psychology? Like his whole job is game theory, what other reason would he be employed for." Said Higuchi.

"Maybe, he wants her thoughts as she might have picked up on something that might help with the investigation." said Kouyou.

"Oh, I thought it was the weretiger's job to state the obvious." with a slight roll of the bodyguard's eyes.

"Didn't they already question her back when the accident occurred." said Tachihara.

"Yes, right after the incidents but it is always good to question them twice. One reason: due to the victim being just through a traumatic event and another reason could be if one suspects that there is more to the story and wants to review the previous statement." Ranpo explained.

"So, Dazai thinks she is involved in the case." Tachihara questioned.

"Well, he did state that much."

Sasai puts her hands on her chin, "The Azure Messenger... Based on the name, I believe that the Azure King could be related in some way."

"I was thinking the same thing," Dazai's face became more neutral.

Sasaki cocks her head, "It may be a stretch but he might be the Azure King himself. We think he blew himself up after being cornered by the police. But it's possible he faked his death and he still wants revenage?"

Static takes over the screen, then focuses on a man draped in all blue, "This world is incomplete," He preaches,

The audience was taken back by the man's appearance. It was jarring how it cut into this video that the man long ago. The Azure King stating his declaration of war on the injustice of Japan's government.

Kunikida was taken back and disguised. He just needed to get through this, but that man and his views lead an excellent person to their death. A child who had his future in front of him. 'Why did he have to...'

"One may grieve or pray, but people still die and evil goes unpunished. Allowed to flourish freely everywhere"

'That man looks a lot like Kunikida.' Atsushi thought. The weretiger couldn't help the thought as he looked at the man's eyes the same certainty in his own actions. 'His Ideals...'

"The Azure King was a former businessman who blew up a government facility to make a statement. He targets criminals who could not be touched by the law. Murderers who were not prosecuted due to procedural mistakes. Lawmakers who were involved in international political corruption." Sasaki narrates, the flashback coming back into complete focus, "So, let us seek an ideal world ourselves. Not one guided by the hands of God, but a world made by–"

"Isn't odd that's she known so much about this case."

The Azure King grins behind his mask.

"Maybe it's cause she researches killers like Azure messager."