Ep.1: The Sunset, Part 2

There's a pause literally and figuratively. The card remained, and once again, all eyes were on him. 'For a show centered on Atsushi, people find the need to ask more about me. Is that how it's going to be?' thought Dazai, he was tired and they were barely through the first episode.

Laughter broke the silence from a person that was most unlikely to laugh. No one saw the joke, and everyone was concerned. There he was laughing, no cackling. It wasn't funny but Dazai couldn't stop laughing, cackling. He knew one by one this little theater would tear him apart.

Ranpo spoke up, "You're the mentor but also the caslist for the events occurring throughout. I, myself, am also curious as to why. Though, I am sure, I already know the answer."

He had stopped, all emotion gone from his face. Quiet, too quiet for Dazai. "Is that so?" His following statement was bitter, like a blood orange. "Well, I'm sure all will be revealed, just give it a day."

Atsushi didn't know what to say or how to comfort his mentor. When he always found a way to bring him peace of mind. He reached his hand out to touch his coat. Dazai's head turned to Atsushi, a small smile pulling at his lips. Dazai's hand went to his head, playing with the weretiger's hair.

"Sure, and I think everything was going just swimmingly!" The man in beige said oddly happily at this, suddenly his face turned annoyed, "But you interfered and ruined my day."

The camera switches to Atsushi's face, "Is he scolding me for saving him?" he asks himself as the title card reads "Why...Am I being lectured?"

It was funny, The way Atsushi was already fed up with Dazai, but with the mood. No jokes or comments could be made. Just sitting in it. Dazai knew how to turn a situation into something else. Thought Doctor Yosana as she watched Dazai pet Atsushi. Atsushi was here only for a few weeks, but his bond with the agency was strong, but the most noteworthy connection was Dazai. A person who kept everyone at a distance, he seemed to be gravitating towards Atsushi. She understood why out of everyone here, the story forced on him, he has heart despite his trauma. Heart to save someone he didn't know with no benefit to him.

The man sighs, "It's not all your fault. My goal is to commit a completely clean suicide without bothering anyone, but unfortunately, I did trouble you. So the fault lies with me. I should apologies or still make it up to you."

Atsushi sways back and forth, his stomach letting out a rumble.

The man in a beige coat speaks again, "Are you by any chance, Hungry?"

"Well, the truth is I haven't eaten in several days," Atsushi replies, as he gets interrupted by the guy's stomach also growling.

"Wow, how odd I'm also hungry." The brunette states, sounding quite bored.

"Lucky concedes ." says atsushi hopefully.

"But at lastly I think the river has taken my wallet."

He opens his pockets, frogs jumping out of them. Atsushi visibly deflates, "Just my luck."

"THERE YOU ARE, YOU TROUBLESOME BLOCKHEAD," shouts a voice, Atsushi turning his head to the source. An arrow floats over another man's head with blond hair in a low ponytail, pointing directly at him.

"Hey, guys it's Kunidika?" said Tanizaki.

"Yup," said Doctor Yosano. That's it, no one had the energy to add to the statement. Not with the mood room.

"Oh hey," says the brunette. "You found me," saying more to himself then to Atsushi. The shouts across the river, "Nice Work Kunidika."

The man across the river yells back. "Nice work?? And just who cause all this work you suicidal maniac. I have had enough of this. DO YOU REALIZE how often you've disrupted my schedule with your shenanigans!"