Error: Wan 7, Part 2

"If you're so upset. how about it? Try making me cry." Chuuya is shown all smug as Atsushi has stopped crying and looks up at the child dressed in black.

Mustering up all his courage, he stands up, arms together and eyes determined. The younger one yells out. "Okay, how about this for being older than me you're pretty short, yeah."

The audience erupted into pure chaos of laughter; no one expected Atsushi to just go for it. Dazai reached out to his apprentice and petted his head in praise.

Chuuya looked at the weretiger as he shook his head. Atsushi wondered if he made some kind of list that Chuuya kept for people who insulted him. 'Man, I'm screwed.' The detective sighed as the others tried to calm down their laughter. It was good to see everyone enjoy themselves. A smile crept onto his face; it was a moment of levity. But the thing that made it was that Dazai was not fanning for attention and was actually paying attention to the show.

Chuuya, getting mad, yells, "You little!" Atsushi seems satisfied. "I didn't think you would go right for the throat like that."

"Bruhh, none of us did," said Tachihara.

"Didn't think you had it in you, weretiger." said Higuchi.

Seemingly calming down, he gives a shrug, "It's true. I may look like this at the moment but wait till see me when I'm all grown up."

Which only got more laughs from the crowd. "Man, I would love to have that much confidence," said Tanizaki.

Tachihara started to make some beeping noise as he motioned with his hands to the executive. "I'm detecting high levels of denial coming for that ginger over there!"

"And I am detect that the ginger over on the wrong side is about to thrown to the ceiling,"

"Such a small container for all that anger," Dazai

Even Mori and Fukuzawa seemed to crack a smile at the chibi Chuuya declaration and the conversations that followed.

Atsushi turns to Chuuya in wonder at the statement. The older kid turned away and put a finger gun under his chin. "Little known fact, did you know that milk makes you taller?"

"Is that true that you get bigger just by drinking it?" Atsushi leaned closer.

"And yet, you are still a munchkin." Dazai commented.

"I have stable mental health, unlike you." Chuuya throwback.

"Oh, please, you're an alcoholic."

"You're an alcoholic."

"And I drink milk each and every day."

"You're gonna be like a skyscraper!"

"So true!" Chuuya menacingly shadowed Atsushi.

"Who's going to tell him?" Tachihara laughed.

"You are sooo dead, Tachihara," Chuuya threatened.

"I will die with a smile on my face, boss man."

Chuuya groaned.

It changes again, but this time with Akuatagawa, with a slight blush, holding a book.

The screen showed Dazai talking to the class. "Gather around all and listen up. Get ready for story time, children." He raised a book. "Today, I will be reading out loud from this book here." The book said, 'No Longer Human' on it.

"Wait, so his ability is a book but then other people have their ability." said Haruno, confused.

"Maybe it's like one can't exist without the other," said Tanizaki.