Answers and More Questions

"No, you don't Atsushi,"

"But–"

"No, cause whatever you are going to ask is going to ruin everyone's one mood,"

"You don't even know what i am going to ask,"

"I don't need to know the fact you ask means you know it's going to ruin the vibes. Don't ruin the vibes, Atsushi,"

Atsushi nods his head in understanding and lets out a deep sigh.

"Well," Akutagawa started looking at the cookie in his hand in contemplation. Where does he keep getting all these cookies? "I'm curious?"

Many in the audience wanted to know as well.

"You're curious, Akutagawa, about me?" Atsushi looked unsure over at the mafioso.

"Blame on the medicine that the boss gave me," he let out. Akutagawa sat on it for a minute, then voiced, still staring deeply into the chocolate ships in his cookie, "Boss what did you give me,"

"I gave you, your normal medicine,"

"Which is?"

"Naproxen,"

Akutagawa let out a deep unending sigh, "No–," let out quiet. "I'm not on that anymore. I thought you keep up with my medical information,"

"Well, of course but I haven't look on your medical in a few months,"

"No wonder I feel so weird. Whatever, just get on with it, weretiger" Akutagawa growled.

Atsushi wore a annoyed face, "You know I know that you know my name,"

Akutagawa takes a calming breath, "And yet, weretiger seems to fit better than whatever your name is,"

"It's Nakajima, Nakajima Atsushi,"

"Sure,"

"No, not sure it's Atsushi,"

"Whatever, you say," he took a bite of the cookie he had been eyeing, "Weretiger," a smirk crossing his face.

"Your asshole,"

"What was your question Atsushi," Ranpo broke the argument.

"Umm... well...." Atsushi stuttered out.

"Spit it out, kid!" Chuuya yelled out.

"WHOISODASAUKAMAN?!" Atsushi quickly throw out.

"What?" Kunikida eyed the boy.

"Who is Odasuka-man?"

"... He's a stuffed toy, Atsushi. Do you need, like a nap," Naomi asked.

"That's a dumb question, weretiger. Though not surprising," Hirusto said for Gin. Clearly, this would be a continuing thing in his and Gin's relationship.

"We are revoking your rights to ask a question, kid," Tachihara jokes. "No, but seriously, we can take a break.

"I'm fine," Atsushi raised from his seat in protest for the blood rushing to his head. The world was spinning. Kunikida quickly got up from his seat to steady Atsushi. The younger pushes away from the glasses-wearing detective. He shook his head.

"Who is the Odasaku-man in this universe?" No longer to the audience and now directed to Dazai himself, who seemed to make no effort to answer the question. The weretiger looked to Chuuya, who seemed not to give any indication. Lastly, his eyes moved to Mori as his body did as well. Walking by the stares but not ascending them. The man's purple eyes seemed to stare back with glee. Saying to him, 'You want to know all you have to do is ask.'