Ep 6: Curious, Furious, Final

There was a shocked pause at the question. Most in the gallery turn to the blond detective and partner of Dazai in astonishment. Mori was all too pleased by this constant barrage of questions on Dazai sorted past. The brunette detective slowly turned to Kunikida in a surprised show of emotion, the emotion was anger.

"You're joking, right. Cause if you are, it's a bad joke."

"I find no humor in this topic."

Dazai let out a sigh. "I thought we already discussed this."

"Yes. Well, I-I reliezed that you are just a little too knowledgeable on these kinds of topics. So, was this your job."

"My job in the Port Mafia was strategy planning. The same thing I do now."

Dazai watched for a moment as Kunikida process the information before he could follow-up with another question.

"I didn't dealing with anything to do with black market organ trading."

"But you did deal with the black market."

"Yes, I was in the Mafia. I did what the Mafia did."

"Dazai, you know what I mean–"

"Enough. You two can dicuss this after the episode complete until then reframe from asking anymore question pertaining to Dazai's previous occupation." The president commanded, the two detectives.

"–Then you would check into hotels for them and make sure you were seen by cameras. The victims were all similar to you so you could change into their clothes. A lot wore hats and glasses which makes it easier for you. You knew you could fool the police if the people on camera looked vaguely similar. They last appeared on camera after the kidnapping." Kunikida finished.

"Quite creative..." Mumbled Tanizaki. It always amazed him how people could engage in such vile deeds and for what.

Dazai pipes up, "It was probably easier for you to get Sasaki. She just fainted at the station and was put to your taxi by a bystander who sent her to the hospital."

The driver shakes his head, "That's circumstantial evidence."

"Not even trying to hide it anymore." Haruno was physical disgusted by this person.

"Got to love when they say it's circumstantial. If you want evidence look no further then the car. It would most likely have residue from the chemical he used. Criminal think they are so smart but most of them are just fools who harm innocent people because of their greed, pride, and ulgy nature." Ranpo stated, getting into a mood by his own words. He seemed ready to continue when Doctor Yosano nudge him. The great detective turned to her and stared into his eyes clearly saying he was an idiot and he needs to shut up. He sighed, grabbing a handful of chips.

Dazai nods agreeing, "True. What shall we do about this Kunikida?"

"Don't think I'll buy that?" Kunikida angrily says.

The taxi driver sweats some more, "Let's make a deal."

"This asshole got's some nerve to ask for a deal when he is selling body parts to the highest bidder." Naomi expressed, look away from the screen in frustration by the turn of events.

The taxi driver had shifted from friendly to cunning, "–protective custody for 72 hours until they can finish the investigation and a deal for witness protection is made."

"Why?" asks Kunikida, very disgusted.

"I let myself get talked into this," stammered the driver, "I was approached by them and they said they had something going and that we'd never get caught."