Error: Wan 7, Final

Ranpo is seen in the back of the classroom alone while two ADA members play with colorful blocks. Atsushi walks into the scene with a ball in hand. He noticed Ranpo. It focuses on Ranpo's sad face. The weretiger comes up to Ranpo with his ball.

"Hey, Ranpo. Do you want to play ball together?"

Ranpo looks up at the boy.

"Aw, look is little Ranpo shy," Tachihara cooed at the chibi form. Real Ranpo stared daggers at the younger before he started in his normal voice.

"Whatever murder you recently commit for the mafia, I will make sure you get arrested for you. Cause I am the world's great detective making me number one and you are just the fifth suicidal idiot in this room,"

Tachihara looked at the cruel smile that seemed to take over the great detective's face; he swallowed. "Sorry, Ranpo Sir, it won't happen again."

"It better not," Tachihara sank into his chair avoiding eye contact. The great detective and his all-seeing eyes. He wondered what gave him away. Was he going too far into the character? Should he tone it down a little?

"Can I ask why the fifth wouldn't he be the second," Higuchi asked.

"Of course, I'm the first," Dazai stated with pride.

"That's not something you should be proud of, Dazai," Atsushi threw back with a sigh of disappointment.

"No, cause there's Dazai, then Atsushi," He looked at the trio,

"Akutagawa, Kyoko, then the Phantom Fifth member Tachihara for his dumbass comments. As they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Atsushi walked away dejected. "It's kind of hard to make friends with Ranpo." He stopped mid-thought, "Oh! I heard there's a special snack for the two of us today."

Ranpo once again brightens at the statement.

"Ranpo is the same old Ranpo," Yosano nods to herself and, with company, hums agreement.

Atsushi turns back, feeling the joy radiating off of Ranpo, only to find the boy with crossed arms.

"Bruh, Atsushi is trying." said Higuchi with a slight annoyance.

Seemingly, catch on, Atsushi just says. "Something, Something, special snack."

To once again see the older smile back with flowers blooming behind him.

"Now that's obvious."

Now it's the bomb guy's turn.

He is seen reading a magazine about bombs.

"Hey, newbie!" Chuuya yelled.

"Fucking hell I love Chuuya in this he just so funny." Yosano said through a deep laugh.

"So true." Tanizaki found himself cracking up and was joined in by the rest of the audience.

"I don't know, maybe he wants to help him out. I mean mister fancy hat is a nice person, sweet too," Kenji beamed, and no one felt the need to correct the fourteen-year-old. Chuuya was trying to hide the blush that came over him.

"I challenge you to a game of rugby." The redhead said with the ball in hand. "I'll show you who's the boss around here."

"I thought that was teacher little dude," Tachihara said with a little bit of chuckle. A knife went flying towards the other redhead's head, who dodged the weapon.

"It was a joke!"

"Well, we stick our lives on them. You want that to be the last joke you make," Chuuya yelled, rising from his seat with his hands in his pockets. "Well, do you?"