Error

The projector started up, sounding more pleasant than it ever had. The scene opens immediately with a title card and the words, "We made it back alive." Spoken by Atsushi.

"Yes, I love the voice over man. It's just so fun."

"Yay." Fake joy came from Akutagawa.

The door of the Armed Detective Agency opens and closes. Atsushi sits alone outside of the door, thinking, 'Still...'

"Why are you so stressed out? You should be stressed free now after beating Akuatagawa to a pulp." Tachihara now has a spot in the last column after Kunikida, who had switched with Kyouko. He was shocked to see Atsushi seemingly asleep. He shook his head.' Yeah, that checks out.'

"Yeah, Atsushi it's not like Imma is going to come after you or anything. I could be dead right now."

Atsushi opened his mouth, but only air came out. He hadn't thought about the damage he had done to the other. He curled further in on himself.

Many agreed it wasn't like Akutagawa was known for his forgiving nature. So many loose ends.

'I wonder if the Agency can look past the people Kyouka has murdered.'

"Yeah, good point." Tanizaki pawed at his sweater; the whole viewing was stressful.

"The agency will be fine." said Naomi, more comforting to her brother than the rest of the agency.

"I have no reason not to take her in." The president voiced.

"Actually, you have all the reasons. The number one reason being she's an assassin." Hirusto said for Gin.

This got a hearty laugh out of the port mafia's boss. Dropping the mood to the floor. "You are as you alway have been, Fukuaza." His mind supplied, 'A bleeding heart.'

He finally gets up and reaches for the door, preparing himself for the worst. 'What'll I do if she and the Agency are hostile to each other?' He shakes off the thought.

The president continued to sip his tea.

"You really won't fight him on this?" Kouyou.

Mori tilted his head, "Well, I have no reason to do such a thing, especially after all the money we have lost from our tangle with the agency. I am just glad the boat sinking was in the future. I think It's for the best that I call it a day here."

It was odd with how the mafia was coming after Atsushi. The agency thought he would put more effort into his capture of the weretiger. It felt like a dark cloud that hung over all of them started to disappear then the mafia boss smiled, "However, you are free to do whatever you like, Kouyou."

A dark grin contorted the beautiful woman's features turning her beauty sour. Kouyou would do as she pleased on the matter, 'Kyouko has no idea how cruel that world can be.' The agency was not out of the woods yet.

He enters with a bland expression and mutters, "Good morning, everyone.." only to stop in sheer disbelief.

Standing on a table with the entire Agency around her is Kyouka Izumi dressed in a maid outfit.

"Can you turn around for me?" Naomi asks her cheerily as Tanizaki snaps pictures.

"What the fuck are you lot doing to her!"

Many lean away from the executive, including her oldest, Chuuya. He knew a mad Kouyou was a Kouyou looking for blood and he was not going to be in the bloodbath.

Kyouko was the only one unfazed by the outburst. She couldn't be there, not with the warmth that was spreading in her chest. The ex-assassin looked on in wonder as she watched herself twirl for her audience. She has never dressed in anything like that before, she looked down at her knight in a fur coat. He paid a heavy cost for saving her, it made the world to her. A small smile graced her face.