My Psychopharmacologist and I

"Is there a reason, you feel the need to follow me." Dazai said in that uncaring tone. As Yosano hastily followed after him, which was quite a struggle as his stride was longer than hers.

"Let me examine–," She exclaimed.

"I'm good." Dazai cut her off.

"I'm not so sure."

There was a pause, but he kept walking to his room. She needed to get his attention, to be able to look over his injuries. Yosano didn't want to go down this route, but with no better ideas coming to mind.

"I knew him. I know how he makes you just want to make him proud." She said the last word as if she was disgust but the word itself. "How he twist something so pure and turns it into something unrecognizable to what it was when you gave it to him."

This time his steps faltered as he thought it over. Then he let out a thousand-year sigh and turned to the good doctor. Her body facing his, she got a good look at his appearance. Dazai was twenty-two years old male. He had a good build despite his numerous attempts and substance abuse. It occurred to her that Dazai never looked his age. Most days he looked youthful almost childly but in this moment Yosano saw the year pile up on him. He and her were the same child soldiers for a man that enjoy draining them dry. He looked tired. She saw herself, she wondered if their was anyway to save them. The doctor wonder if he would ever let anyone in to see him bare. Her mind supplied, Yosano a person with white hair and an innoce smile. 'If it was him?'

"Okay, then..." Dazai resides to her insistance. They never talked about their past it wasn't how they dealt with it. Why talk when a bottle of some that numb the pain was close by. It never really took it way though just linger in the corner waiting to destory them all over again. "Afterwards, you leave me alone." He turned directions to the infirmary before entering he face the doctor again.

"I'm not answering any of your questions."

She chuckled, "I just..." The doctor rephased, "You are important to me. You're not a tool."

That seemed to make an emotion flash across his face and then gone, replaced by the mask she has always known as Dazai.