005.

Oni
Ranking 289
Kira Ryosuke
00: 01

One second left. Yet, Kira just sat there, completely shock to what just happened.

The timer reaches 0 making Kira the last target.

'Ouch...' You watch as blood spill out of Kira's nose.

"Isagi...kun? What are you doing?" Kira questioned.

"I didn't.... sorry... I- I mean..." The obvious feeling of guilt is piling up Isagi.

"Don't say 'sorry' to this guy when he smiled at your football career possibly ending. You sounded so genuine too." You approach Isagi with pity lased in your tone.

"L/N...?" Isagi turn his head to look at you, still shock at what he's done.

"You want to become the world's best striker, right? Don't feel guilty when you just got one step closer to your dream." You smiled, successfully calming the male down.

'Right... I did this to achieve my dream of becoming the best striker in the world...' Isagi thought.

"Good job, you unpolished gems. Let us continue to the results." Ego showed up in the screen, making all attention turn to him.

"The player we will get rid of is Ryosuke Kira!!! You are expelled!!!" Ego revealed and Kira's eyes widened.

"What the fuck? Do you think you'll win the World Cup with this dumb shit...?! With these stupid games..." Kira spoke as he lowered his head.

"Hey, watch. This waste of good look of a clown is about to reveal his true self." You tap Isagi's shoulder as you point at Kira.

"...?" Isagi didn't quite get what you meant by that, but he sure did when he turn around.

"HOW COULD YOU ERASE THE FUTURE OF A PLAYER AS TALENTED AS ME?! AREN'T I JAPAN'S 'NATIONAL TREASURE'?! HUH?!" Kira snapped as almost everyone's eyes widens from the change of personality.

"SO WHY DON'T YOU EXPEL ISAGI INSTEAD?! HUH?! AND WHY THE FUCK IS A GIRL HERE ANYWAYS?! GIRLS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!"

"Sexist motherfucker-" A vein appeared on your head.

"WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT OF THIS STUPID GAME?! TAG AIN'T FUCKING FOOTBALL!! SO WHY ARE WE EVEN DOING IT?!" Kira continues to shout.

'Probably should take it out if I don't wanna get killed in my sleep.' You walk towards your locker.

You open the door, gaze immediately going to a certain black object.

'Never found a taser to be so....... attractive before in my two life till now...' You grin in satisfaction as you hold the taser in your hand, turning it on and off to test if it is still working well.

'As I said before... I'll treat you so well that you won't even dare to break any time soon.' Your grin is turning more and more sinister.

"A striker carries all of the responsibility on their back. A striker is one who keeps on attacking until the very last second." Ego spoke.

"Isagi Yoichi, who instead of passing to L/N Y/N or aiming for the lower rankings in the team, chose to defeat those higher ranked than him."

"And Bachira Meguru, with the initiative to aim for the strongest player."

"Lastly, L/N Y/N."

Hearing your name out of nowhere startled you, causing you to loosen your hold on the taser and making it fall to the ground.

Those who saw it could only sweat drop while also taking note to never do anything for you to take the taser out.