060.

A/N: Not joking, ya'll should be prepared for a discontinuation chapter cuz I just lost all motivation for this book when I thought of a new idea for a new book

•●•

||Cafeteria||

"......" You stare at the cup of milk in your tray judgingly.

You did say that you're not the picky type before but milk is starting to get tiring to even look at.

*Sigh...*

You sat on a random seat and placed your tray on the table.

Sure, you might be growing taller slowly but surely, but....

"..." You look down.

'I'm pretty sure those calcium went somewhere else...' You sweat dropped, lifting your head back up and drank the milk.

*Step...*

*Step...*

*Step...*

*Step...*

"So shorty's been drinking her milk."

~Michael Kaiser~

"..." You turn your head around and saw Kaiser along with Ness beside him.

"Miss me?" Kaiser gave you his signature smirk which almost blinded your eyes.

"Oh, you have no idea." You sarcastically said while chewing on your food.

"!" You paused when you remembered something important.

"Right! I still haven't gotten your number." You snap your head towards Ness who looked rather surprised that you're still on about his number.

Kaiser stared at you with a blank look for a while before his smirk returned to his face. "Why are you so determined to get Ness's number, huh? Aren't you going to ask for mine too, shortcake?" Kaiser rest his arm on your head as an attempt to mock your height despite you sitting down and him standing up.

You can just tell that his ego is hurt by you not asking for his number at all.

"..." You glanced at him, just thought of a way to kill two birds with one stone.

"Why would I not want to have the almighty Kaiser's number? I'm just too below your level that even asking for your number is a sin!" You gave him the most genuine close eyed smile you could muster.

This weirded out Kaiser... a lot, but his ego definitely got bigger than it already is by your words.

"Hm... Well since I'm in a good mood right now, if you ask nicely, I might just give you what you want." Kaiser flipped his hair.

"......." You hid a sly grin that you couldn't contain.

||4 Person Room||

————Shrimp————

Giraffe
Gimme Ness's
number

————○●○————

"...💢" An irk mark appeared on Kaiser's face when he looked at his message.

"So that's what you're after, huh? I'll admit you made a fool out of me, Y/N..." He grinned, his grip on his phone slightly tightened.

His previously big ego has cracked.

||4 Person Room||

————Skyscraper————

Giraffe
Gimme Ness's
number
(Read)

————○●○————

"Did he just... left me on read?" A vein popped out of your face when you received no replies.

And that's when the two of you began to fight......

||One Touch Mini Game Training||

This is basically a match between Blue Lock players and the German players...

"Get over here, giraffe!! Are you scared of me or what!?" You chase after Kaiser, who has been avoiding you like the plague after he figured out your skills.

"Catch up if you can, shorty♪ Or are your legs too short for you to catch up to me?" Kaiser smirked as he mock your height once again.

"So..." Isagi who's watching by the sideline sweat dropped.

"Since when did they become...like 'that'?" He pointed at the field and look at the others for answers.

"No clue... They were rather passive with each other even when Kaiser mocks L/N's height..." Yukimiya made a thinking gesture, trying to guess the reason behind this.

GOAL!

Kaiser scored a goal, earning everyone's attention.

"Fuck you!" You pointed a middle finger at him, looking pissed off.

"HA! By a pathetic shrimp like you? Keep dreaming, shortcake." Kaiser place his hand on his hip, grinning widely at your loss.

"!" Ness is surprised by Kaiser's vulgar choice of words, visible from his slightly widened eyes.

"Wahh! Kunigami!!" You acted pitiful as you run towards Kunigami.

"......" Kunigami walked pass you without even glancing at you once.

"Pfft-!" Kaiser purposely chuckled loudly for you to piss you off even more.

"Man, fuck you too." You dropped the act and cursed at Kunigami who didn't give a shit about what you have to say.

"Is it just me, or is L/N more chaotic than before?" Hiori questions as he receive a towel from Isagi.

"Blame it all to Raichi." Isagi bluntly said.

"HAH!?" Raichi snapped his head at Isagi who didn't care that he got caught.

Rank 11
L/N Y/N

•●•

Bonus!

Day 4 of asking for Noel Noa's number

"?" A silly smile is plastered on your face when the moment you went in Noa's office, you got kicked out.

Day 5 of asking for Noel Noa's number

'L/N Y/N is not allowed to enter' is what it said on the paper sticked to the door.

"I should ask Ego if I could change my name." You casually said while walking to Ego's office.

Day 5.5 of asking for Noel Noa's number

"~♪" You gleefully walk to your room with your phone in your hand.

*Sigh...*

Noa sighed at having to deal with life.

New achievement! — You Got Noel Noa's Number!