040.

Match Day...

The top stars were waiting for the first team they are going to play with. After they're done playing with these 'kids', they are free to do whatever they want in Japan.

Most of them are determined to finish this quickly to have some fun. Waiting impatiently, the first team finally arrived.

As the other side of the door slide open, their attention immediately made it to the most eye catching one which is... Well, you.

||Battle Field||

"Hey now. I thought there will only be dicks here!!" Dada laughed. (Yes. That's his actual name.)

"But putting that aside, damn they're scrawnier than I thought!" He sneered.

"See? The Japanese aren't known to be muscular at all. Now pay up that 10 grand you owe me. You lost the bet!" Adam demands.

"Are they speaking English? I got no clue..." Bachira spoke up first.

"Same..." Isagi agreed.

"You're probably gonna use it to play around with women right?" Dada bet, looking at Adam with a knowing grin.

"Huh? Shut up, you came all the way to Japan to work part time." Adam shot back with.

Rin approach them with a blank and unreadable expression. "Hey! What do you mean? Is this game like a part time job for you?" He asks with his hands in his pockets.

"Wha... Rin?!" Isagi flinched, surprised that Rin can speak English.

"He can speak English!? So cooool!!" Bachira beams.

"Yeah, that's right! It's not like I came to this facility between tours to make chump change, right?" Dada admitted with a mocking smirk.

"Right, Mr. Womaniser? You're already 30, huh?" He chuckled.

"I'm only 26, I'll kill you, bastard." Adam corrected.

"I have a reason for coming to Japan. To sightsee and fuck with women in kimonos. Then soccer comes next, aren't you the same, Kabasos?" He looks over to Pablo.

"Yeah. I wanna go to Harajuku. I want to see this adorable place called 'Harajuku' with my own eyes." Pablo said.

"Although you say that, you're the cutesg yourself aren't ya? GAHAHA!!" Dada laughed.

"Baby faced narcissist." Adam side eyed Pablo.

"I'm the cutest 23 year old, right? Though my biggest rival is pikachu." Pablo pouted cutely.

"Let me tell you this. All of you top stars... I'm gonna crush you all much so that this little trip of yours will be a traumatic memory." Rin shot a menacing glare at the three.

"Well aren't you a bold one... little brat." Dada grinned.

"Alright, that's enough. The three of you should act like adults." Luna spread the distance with Dada and Rin to avoid getting something physical happening.

"You're Itoshi Rin, right? I've heard the rumors from Ego." Luna turned to look at Rin.

"So you're Itoshi Sae's little brother, right? Your brother was pretty well known within the organisation." He said, making Rin's eyes widen.

"If you're really his younger brother, you also probably have amazing talent. I was eagerly anticipating playing against you." He placed his hands on his hips.

"Anyways, this is a pretty interesting idea. To develop such a project to make Japan the best in soccer..." Luna look around, inspecting the stadium.

"Although, Spaniards becoming the next sumo grand champion sounds more plausible. To waste this much wealth on such fruitless expedition... Japan must really be a thriving country." He 'complimented'.

"You trying to be funny, bastard?" Rin questioned.

"Hm? Ah, sorry! I was complimenting you, y'know?" Luna explained.

"To gamble your life on something that might not even come true... You guys must be the world's biggest masochists!" He smiled brightly.

"No offense, but..." You said, earning the attention of others. "-fuck you!" You copied his mocking smile, your vulgar words not matching your bright smile.

"Ukh-! L/N too?" Isagi was taken aback at how you also know English.

"How elegantly vulgar!" Aryu gasped.

"Woah!" Bachira's eyes brightens up.

"Of course, no offense! But still, I can't believe you, a mature adult, can have such nasty personality! I'm shocked to the core!" You said in a sarcastic tone, even letting out a small gasp, covering your mouth with both hands to act shock.

"......." Luna stayed quiet, his smile still on his face, his eyes however, looked amused and also visibly glaring at you.

"HA... Forget what I said before. This girl got balls!" Dada grinned.

"......." Rin look at you, his gaze no longer that threatening but still stern.

"I... apologise, everyone." Loki approaches you, though his words are directed to your team. "As you said, he indeed has a nasty personality." He points at Loki, who gave you a close eyed smile.

"Putting those selfish grown ups aside, it's nice meeting you." He reach his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too." You genuinely meant that, from the bottom of your heart.

"Let's have a good match." He smiled.

||A/N: Merry Christmas!||

"Blue Lock third round selections: World wide battlefield 5 vs 5!! The same rules from the second round also apply this round. First to score five points win!!"

"This match will determine if the winners will advance to the next round and compete in the special match to become Japan's representative!!"

KICK OFF!

•●•

A/N: I have god speed typing, I swear (I need sleep hahaha)