037.

I have no excuses (If you know, you know)

•●•

||Mini Field||

Timeskip!

Goal!

It's over. The last goal, the team who scored five goals....

"Well then...are you sticking to your choice..." Aryu look at the opposite team.

"...L/N?" He turn to look at you, wanting your opinion seeing as his other teammate, Rin, doesn't care one bit on who to choose.

"....." You look at the three blankly.

Winner Team Red Rin, Aryu, L/N

"Third stage: 3 vs 3 rivalry battle... Team Red wins with a 5-1!!" The speaker declares.

"Bachira...." You call out, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"...!" Bachira's attention turn to you instantly.

"Come on!" Your expression turned from blank to a smiling and cheerful one, reaching your hand out to welcome him.

Bachira looks shock, along with Isagi and Nagi.

"Ah...." Bachira lowers his head, his bangs covering his eyes.

"You will be assisting with my stylish goals. Bachira Meguru, you'll be my Kuroko." Aryu glance at Bachira.

"Let's go~ Let's go~" You walk towards the 'winner team' door cheerfully.

Rin walk right behind you before suddenly stopping on his track.

"Stop spacing out, bowlcut. I hold your destiny now." He turned around to glance at Bachira whose eyes widens slightly in response.

▪︎The parting between two friends▪︎

The hallway to the next stage is awkwardly quiet...

"Rin-Rin, are we gonna fight the next team right away?" You ask as you look behind at underlashes junior.

"Ha? Who are you calling 'Rin-Rin'?" A vein popped out of his forehead.

"Answer my question!" You furrow your brows a little, acting more childish than usual.

".....The quicker the better." He said at last, still looking annoyed from the random nickname you got for him.

"Ehem....." You look away from him and focus on the road, trying hard not to make a perverted joke out of what he just said.

||4 VS 4 Waiting Room||

"Hey, hey, wanna play with us?" Bachira ask a random player.

"Uh...You're teamed with the top three, right? No thanks..." The player rejected with a drop of sweat on his face.

"Hey...!" Bachira called out but the player had already left.

"Aww man...No progress at all!" Bachira pouted as he walk over towards you and Aryu.

"!" You noticed Bachira approaching as you were in a conversation with Aryu.

"Base on your expression, I say we should just wait for Isagi." You suggested with a bored expression, sitting on the chair while man-spreading casually.

"Let's see...Should we, Rin-chan?" Bachira turn his head and gaze towards Rin with a playful smile.

"......" Rin didn't give him a response, seeming to be deep in thoughts making Bachira pout.

"Wanna bet who he's thinking so hard about?" You turn to Aryu with a sly grin.

"I bet my 5 goal points that he's thinking 'bout his brother." Aryu lean a bit closer and whisper to prevent Rin from going on a rampage.

"Well, I bet my non existent 5 points that he's thinking about ✨Me✨." You dramatically and confidently point at yourself.

"......." Both Aryu and Bachira look at you with blank faces, knowing that you're delusional but used to it already.

||4 People Room||

Bachira and Aryu are the only players in the room.

With Aryu, doing skincare with his hair wrapped in a towel. And Bachira, swinging his legs on the bed in boredom while throwing his pillow in the air over and over.

"Bachira, any idea on where L/N is?" Aryu ask after he removed the slices of cucumber on his eyes.

"Nope~ All I know is that L/N-chan's with Rin-chan." Bachira replied, holding onto the pillow.

"Ah, are they on the training field?" Aryu guessed.

"Dunno. She told me that she's going to reveal her undying love to Rin-chan." Bachira place the pillow on his chest, rubbing his chin with a cute thinking expression.

"Ah." Aryu said calmly, putting back the two slices of cucumber on his eyes before lying on the bed.

"Hm." Bachira hummed.

*SCREECH!!*

"L/N Y/N!!!" Rin's pissed off yell can be heard in the room.

*SCREECH!!*

"You're the Romeo to my Juliet, Rin-Rin! HAHAHA!!!" Your loud laughter can also be heard in the room.

"GRRR!!" Rin made an irritated noise.

"Sit doggy, sit!!" You continued to laugh.

"Hey, Bachira. Train with me." Aryu invited, removing his face mask, cucumber and towel.

"Yeah, sure." Bachira stopped swinging his legs and throw his pillow to the side.

As the two walk out of the room, they headed to the training field.

"Oh fuck-"

*CRASH!!*

"You think she'll be fine?" Aryu ask Bachira.

"Yeah, definitely." Bachira nodded.

-Bachira and Aryu bonding time-

When they went back to their room, they saw two big bumps on your head.

"Wah-! Rin sure is scary!" Bachira said to Aryu, his eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"So aggressive. Ugh, even with that face of his, it won't cover up his UNSTYLISH personality." Aryu dramatically place his hand on his forehead.

"Rin~ Forgive my behavior please~!" You lazily tried to apologise.

"Fuck. Off." Rin glared at you, making you feel small and slowly back up with a smile.

"Hmph." Rin turned around, a small and barely visible blush on his cheeks.

•●•

What actually happened...

You revealed your undying love to Rin... in the cafeteria. Which is filled with people. So loud that probably everyone heard it.

It's no wonder Rin was pissed.

"Rin is so cruel..." Bachira secretly said to himself.

"A-choo-!" Rin sneezed, rubbing his nose with a virtual question mark next to his head.

(A/N: Expect me to ghost every single one of you again for months ahaha....)