070.

||4 Person Room||

"?" Kiyora looked absolutely stunned as you hug him to sleep.

How the hell did this happen...?

~Flashback~

||Training Field||

The Bastard München's players are gathered to have another practice match like every other day.

But this time...

"Noa." You called, earning Noa's attention and also those around you.

"I'd like another player to fill in my place." You suddenly said, making most of the players shock.

"...Your reason?" Noa questioned sternly.

||♡||

You are currently having a private talk with Noa, while the others wait for the match to start.

"Is L/N okay?" Kurona looked over to Yukimiya.

"Not sure..." Yukimiya tried to guess what could make you give up your position in the practice match.

You and Noa walked towards those who are benched, seemingly done talking.

"Kiyora, you're up." Noa said.

"......" Kiyora glanced at you who sat down on a random seat, now benched for some unknown reason.

"Yes, sir." He didn't question it and walked to the field.

When it's over, you immediately left which some noticed.

||Cafeteria||

You head to the cafeteria to receive your daily cup of milk....

"...." Your eyes twitched after seeing the cup of milk.

It's really starting to piss you off.

You decided to gulp it down in one go, not wanting it to be in your sight any longer.

In the middle of finishing your food, you noticed someone placing their tray of food next to you.

"Kiyora...!" Your eyes brightened up when you saw who it is.

When he sat down, you noticed that his hair...is dripping wet.

He has a towel around his shoulder yet he still didn't bother to dry his hair.

"What's with you today? Your hair has never been this wet before." You stood up and took his towel, drying his hair for him.

"...Thank you." Kiyora leaned his back against the chair, allowing you to dry his hair.

'Comfortable...' He closed his eyes.

||4 Person Room||

"......." Kiyora sweat dropped at his current situation.

He's lying on your bed, being hugged by you.

He wanted to escape but he doesn't want to wake you up.

"!" He saw the door sliding open.

Raichi walked in, and he wasn't pleased with the first thing he saw the moment he entered. "What the fuck...?" Raichi raised his brow.

"......" Kiyora averted his gaze.

||Monitor Room||

*Step...* *Step...* *Step...*

"Sorry to interrupt." Ness walked in the room.

"I admire your dedication to go over the game film, but you're stressing out your eyes, Kaiser. Here, your blue light glasses." Ness handed Kaiser his glasses.

"Hmm, thanks Ness." Kaiser took the glasses and wore them.

He is currently watching the previous match, the screen zoomed in on you who's running on the field.

"........" Kaiser furrowed his brows when he had to jump back a few seconds into the clip for the fifth time.

He can't focus on your plays at all.

He doesn't feel good... even when you passed to him last match. Rather, he felt pissed off when you passed to Yukimiya that time.

After all, he wants to devour and break you when you're at your full potential.

||♡||

"......" Ness watched as you pass to Yukimiya in the clip.

The odd feeling is coming back.

~Flashback~

Ness just finished showering after the practice match is over and is now heading towards the cafeteria.

"...." He noticed how Kaiser seemed upset that you didn't play all of a sudden.

Honestly, he couldn't care less if you played or not.

You are pissing him off, but Isagi's pissing him off even more. Well, supposed that means he doesn't hate you the most.

"!?" He blushed when he remembered what happened a few days ago.

He shook his head to shake off those unnecessary thoughts. 'Kaiser is my priority...' He tried to fill his mind with only Kaiser.

Before he knew it, he's already at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Jeez, did you even try to dry your hair?" An annoyingly familiar voice said.

"!" Ness noticed you drying off... someone's hair.

He had seen you talking to the certain player quite often, but...he forgot his name.

What was it again? Kurona? Wait- that's another person's name. Kiyori?

'Ah...Kiyora.' He remembered.

Ness watch as you affectionately dry off Kiyora's hair.

"......." He frowned.

Unpleasant

•●•

You didn't play in the practice match because of a certain bloody situation you had to deal with.

Kiyora didn't bother to dry his hair since he believed that by the time he did, you had already finished your food.

Kaiser had to jump back into the clip several times not because he's busy being pissed off about your pass to Yukimiya, he can't focus on your plays because he's unknowingly staring at your face every time.