046.

||Battlefield||

Restart!

Rin excluded Isagi from his options seeing as Karasu is marking Isagi.

Rin passed to Hiori instead.

"Match up to me." Rin said.

"Sure, try moving around." Hiori passed to Rin.

"!" Hiori noticed Rin suddenly speed up.

For a second, he wondered why but realised the reason once he noticed you right behind Rin.

"..." Rin is fully aware that... even allowing you getting close him who is in possession of the ball is a risk to take.

But suddenly, Hiori's pass to Rin is blocked by Niko, who predicted their movements.

"Ah-! Sorry...!" Hiori apologised.

"Hup-!" The ball flied in the air and Aryu jumped to trap the ball on his chest.

"Not bad..." Karasu smirks, acknowledging them while still keeping a tight mark on Isagi.

"Aryu!" Chigiri shouted, running at the front which indicates that he wants his pass.

Aryu kick the ball in Chigiri's direction, only for it to be stolen by Shidou who came out of nowhere.

"!?" Your eyes widened as Shidou got pass you by kicking the ball over your head.

You couldn't even react and the motherfucker already scored a goal.

Goal!!

"All of my cells divide in order to take goals." Shidou said.

"Beat them all up~! Hehehe..." Shidou kneeled, blushing while man-spreading.

"Ha-!" You choked on air, just barely managed to stop yourself from laughing like a hyena.

"Now that is lewd." You wipe away the tears surrounding your eyes.

"Is this what you meant by... 'soccer-gasm'...?" Aryu appeared behind you, observing Shidou.

"Pfft... You're my best buddy for sure."

Restart!

Rin gave Hiori another chance while still ignoring poor Isagi who's being stalked by Karasu.

"Ugh..." Niko gritted his teeth when Rin broke through the defense, being more warry of his surroundings now.

Hiori is having a much harder time keeping up with Rin since he decided to level up his speed, most probably to stall you incase you catch up.

"I'm not letting you...!" Chigiri caught up.

"!" Hiori is targeted by Aryu, making it so that Rin won't be able to pass.

"C'mon!!" Shidou shouted. "Give it here, No. 1!" Shidou ran in front of him.

Now the view of the ball and Rin himself is blocked by Chigiri and Shidou, making it a blind spot for the Blue Lock Man.

With that, Rin shoot the ball without hesitation.

Goal!

"He's too good... using all these high level techniques and junk..." Chigiri wipe away his sweat.

"Pretty cool... Itoshi Rin." Shidou grins.

Restart!

This round starts like any other, with Rin and Hiori passing around while avoiding you like a plague.

"In front of the goal, over there." Hiori kick the ball.

Rin chase after the ball that's flying in the air.