029.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

GOAL!!

"YEAAAAH!!!" Iemon cheers for the whole team.

"Ah-" You snapped out.

Did your monster control you again? You still feel that pleasant sensation tingling in your body...

"!?" Your eyes widens when you felt a sudden rush of exhaustion, making you almost trip.

'Is this.... a side affect?' You sweat drop, finding your body to be overreacting.

"Akh-!" Your eyes turns dotted when you were suddenly tackled by someone.

With your body being exhausted currently, you fell down face first from the unexpected tackle.

"Ow-!" You felt a weight on your back.

"That was amazing, L/N!!!" It's obvious it was Isagi speaking, but was he always this heavy-?

"Ne, let's do that again!! Let's do that again!!" Bachira's voice is heard behind you.

Yikes... you have two person on your back.

"Argh...." You close your eyes, trying to get some rest despite feeling your back about to break any time now.

"I think it's my turn, don't you think?" Chigiri approaches Bachira.

"No way!! You got your chances, it's my turn!" Bachira pouted.

"Same can be said for you, Bachira." Chigiri replied with, having one of his hand on his hips.

As the two continues to argue, the others in Team Z are happy about them being in the lead by one point against Team V.

"....." Kuon furrows his brows in confusion.

Well.... except for a certain traitor.

"Two of you, get off her." Kunugami commands.

"Ah-! Sorry, L/N!!" Isagi apologise when he realised your situation and left immediately.

"Kay~" Bachira complied and left your poor back alone.

"Nice one, L/N..." Gagamaru offered to help you up.

"As long as we win, right?" You accepted the gesture with a neutral expression.

"Yeah. Nice goal, by the way." Kunigami ruffled your hair.

"!" Your eyes widens slightly.

"Kunigami....you.." You turn to face the orange haired male.

"..really act like my dad sometimes." You stated.

"Huh-?!" His eyes widens as a slight blush can be seen on his face.

"Ooh~! Kunigami's embarrassed!!" Naruhaya butted in.

"Shuddup...." Kunigami look another way.

||Change Of POV||

"They're winning...." Reo's eyes narrowed.

Reo looks.... stressed.

"........" I stare at Team Z celebrating their goal...

It's only a goal. What's so special about it?

And....

What are these hazy feelings...? Why is it that I get so heated? And what is the reason why they fight so hard despite still able to advance to the next stage...