076.

A/N: When I say I literally paused to rethink my life choices when I thought of this idea. About to go to hell with this one

•●•

||Hallway||

Ness is currently walking through Blue Lock's hallway. To where? He forgot. Maybe if he kept walking he might remember...

But there is just one problem...

"Give me your number, cutie~"

'Shut up...'

"It makes me want to own you completely♪"

'Leave me alone.'

He's been thinking about you non stop. Your stupid antics, your annoying voice, and your irritating face.

"Good morning, Ness~♡"

Ness felt your touch. He felt you hugging him from behind with your fingers drawing circles on his stomach.

"How's my cutie doing?" You whispered in his ear while your head is resting on his shoulder.

"!!?" Blood rushed up to his face and he blushed heavily, his heart beating faster without permission.

It's not his hallucination this time...

"I said leave me alone!!!" He pushed you away.

"Jeez, I was just trying to say good morning-!" You raised both your hands up in defeat, not knowing why he's acting aggressive so early in the morning.

"Well- don't touch me!!" Ness backed up a few steps, his face still burning red as he attempts to cover his face up with his hand.

"......." You paused, taking your time to observe his reaction.

"You look like an animal in heat." You said with the straightest face ever.

"No I do not!!!" Ness shouted, an irk mark appearing on his face.

||♡||

Another normal day in the Germany Stratum...

"Ness~ Sweetheart, come here! Don't leave me alone!" You chased after Ness while Ness is avoiding you as best as he can.

"...It's 5 in the fucking morning and I have to deal with this shit." Raichi complained with obvious dark circles under his eyes.

"......" Kiyora silently walk out of the bedroom with his usual unbothered expression.

||Shower Room||

*Sigh...*

Ness sighed in relief.

Finally, some peace and quiet...

Thinking you would just leave and do your things, Ness wore his clothes and walked out of the shower with his hair still slightly wet.

"Hey there, my sweet little darling♡" You smirked as you lean onto the wall.

You have waited outside for about 30 minutes just for him.

"You-!" Ness turned his head towards you. "Find someone else to bother, I'm not playing your stupid game!!" He furrowed his brows.

"Well, I don't want to." You walked closer to him.

"...!" Ness didn't back away, trying to act tough.

"......." You stopped right in front of him, staring at his eyes.

"..." He blushed a little but still didn't give up.

After a few seconds, you slowly leaned in and...

"!?" He froze and eyes widened from shock.

*Chu~*

||4 Person Room||

The door slide open when Raichi got close to the door with Kiyora right behind him.

"......." Raichi looked at the ridiculous scene in front of him with the calmest face he had.

"..." Kiyora peeked his head into the room.

"Hey, Kiyora." Raichi called out while still looking into the room.

Kiyora looked at Raichi in slight curiosity.

"Tell everyone to fuck themselves for me. I'm going to gauge my eyes out and kill myself right now." Raichi patted Kiyora's shoulder before walking away from the room, heading to who knows where.

"......." Kiyora watched as Raichi walks away in the distance before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

——Blue Lock Groupchat——

Raichi said fuck
yourself to everyone
here

Isagi
Help me tell that
motherfucker to kill
himself please

————●○●————

"......." Kiyora shoved his phone in his pocket and head to the direction where Raichi had gone to convey Isagi's massage.

It's concerning how quickly Isagi replied but he decided to ignore it.

Currently...

"Oh, wait a second... I still haven't gotten your number yet!" You remembered.

"Hey, Ness! Ness...?"

Ness is hiding his red face from everyone. He's being hugged tightly by you on your bed while one of your hand are literally in his shirt with an excuse of warming your hand.

He's over.

He's done.

He can't face Kaiser anymore after this.

•●•

A/N: I'm actually done this time (unless I get more stupid ideas that is)