054.

A/N: I found out last year that I'm good at writing smuts💀👍

•●•

||Blue Lock Stadium||

"L/N...!?" Isagi's eyes widened from shock.

'Shit...! L/N's speed is much greater than mine!!'

"Be a good boy, Isagi..." You jump up in the air, your foot reaching for the ball.

"Sit and watch your master do her thing!!!" You grinned with widened eyes and kicked the ball with all your strength.

GOAL!!

"Right in the sweet spot~♪" You winked.

You hear the loud cheers from the ones who are supporting Blue Lock.

Just as you feel the adrenaline coming...

"Akh-!!" Your eyes turned into dots when you're suddenly tackled by many players, making you fall face first into the ground.

"Oof-!!" You're suffering as more and more weight adds on your back.

You're now rethinking your life choices in this hell-ish situation.

*Cough* *Cough*

"Fucking get off me!! You guys are going to squeeze out my intestines!!" You snapped.

"L/N Y/N'S INCREDIBLE LAST SHOT FLEW PERFECTLY... A FINAL GOAL THAT TURNED THINGS AROUND!"

"AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT...!! RINGS THE WHISTLE ENDING THE MATCH...!!"

"WITH A SCORE OF 3-4... BLUE LOCK ELEVEN WINS!!"

"I SAID GET OFF BEFORE I BEAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FUCKER'S SHITTY ASS UP!!" You snapped again, making some of the 'normal' ones sweat drop.

"You'll beat my ass? With what? Your feeble arms? I doubt it!" Karasu cackled in amusement, sitting on your back without any fear.

"💢..." You grew an irk mark.

"L/N~ You should prevent hanging around Raichi too much, you're becoming like him, y'know?" Bachira crouch in front of your miserable state and poke your cheeks.

"HAH!?" Raichi yelled, far away from where you're at when he snapped his head to glare at Bachira who acts like he's innocent.

'His hearings are as good as ever...' You sweat dropped.

"Good job, m'lady. All the goals are stolen by you the moment you got on field. Now that's impressive." Otoya kicked Karasu away with his feet and helped you up.

"I love you, Otoya." You said with a serious face, but it looks like you're trying really hard not to break character.

"How about a date after we get out? Just like I promised last time." Otoya literally sparkled as he run his fingers through his hair.

"That was a very stylish ending sequence, L/N." Aryu pushed Otoya away from your view.

"Oh, Aryu!" Your expression brightens up.

"Suffer with me, idiot traitor." Karasu chuckled as he watch Otoya becoming depressed. "Your feet stinks by the way. Don't ever kick me ever again." He added.

"Isagi..." You approach Isagi, who's sitting on the floor panting while sweating heavily.

"..." He lifted his head and look at you.

"I'm not sorry." You gave him your brightest smile possible, your words sounding hostile but it's playful and he knows it.

"You're shit at comforting people, L/N." He sighed before smiling.