036.

When after two weeks of exam there are still school = Depressed author that has heavy anxiety and can't get shit done.

Hello dear readers, I'm back! How are you doing?

(My brain is empty. So empty that I don't even think I should post this chapter, but I did. I feel like I will regret it in the future fr😊😊😊)

•●•

||Mini Field||

"I'll kill you all, so come on already. Your lukewarm game of ball kicking ends here." A player tosses up the ball nonchalantly.

~Itoshi Rin~

"What's with that. We've been playing the same game, right...?" Nagi questioned, feeling confused.

"That pissed me off." Bachira sweat drops.

"Hey, Rin!" You whisper shout at the player, earning his attention.

"...What." Rin furrowed his brow as you gesture him to bend down.

"Bend down for a sec' will you?" You gave him a close eyed smile.

"..." He bend down in annoyance.

"!" Aryu notices you whispering something to Rin and place your hand over your mouth to not let anyone hear what you're saying.

"Cute!" Aryu cover his lower face with both his hands in surprise.

"What secrets does Rin knows that I don't?" Bachira ask himself in amusement.

"They look like a...." Nagi spoke as he pointed at your direction.

"You don't need to continue that..." Isagi places his hand on Nagi's shoulder as he sweat drops.

"Why should I when I could do it on my own?" Rin back away as he look at you with a hint of annoyance.

"..." You look at him with an 'are you fucking serious? Don't fuck with me.' face.

"Tsk. Do whatever you want." Rin walk away. He might've found your expression a tad bit funny.

"Hey, what did you say to him?" Aryu approaches you and ask with curiosity.

"I just did him a huge favour!" You smiled.

"...." Rin stayed silent and stoic as always.

'I want to tease her more-' He stopped his thinking as his eyes widens.

"Oh? How so? Share it with-" Before Aryu could finish his sentence...

*SLAP!*

...a loud slapped was heard.

"Oh!" Bachira widen his eyes in surprise.

"Is he stupid...?" Nagi pointed at a certain player as he raises his brow.

"That's rude, Nagi..." Isagi sweat drops, finding Nagi's personality more and more similar to...Baro.

"Rin!" You call out in worry and surprise.

"Has he gone nuts...? Well, good for him." Aryu said earning a laugh from you.

"Now I don't have anyone to compete against...." Aryu stopped for dramatic affects.

"My stylishness!!!" He made a dramatic pose.

...

"What the fuck was I thinking...." Rin's eyes widened and his expression turned into disbelief as if his whole life and career is crumbling down.