008.

Day 3 in Blue Lock...

Running test-

"Isagi!! Your endurance is fucking garbage!! Haha!" Raichi laughs at Isagi who is panting hard when he ran for about 40 minutes compared to Raichi who ran for an hour and can still go for another hour.

"How about when you lose to me, you stick it up your ass and go home to cry about it, you bum?!" He shouted.

That pissed Isagi off but he couldn't say anything since he's too tired to do so.

"Can't you speak quieter, Raichi?" You spoke with annoyance visible on your face along with a vein popping out of your forehead.

Running for over an hour is tiring enough, hearing a voice that's loud enough to break your ear drums is just like adding fuel to fire.

"HAH?! A-" Before Raichi could finish his long paragraph on why you shouldn't order him around, he immediately shuts up when you took out the taser.

"Glad we can end things peacefully." You gave him a smile before slowly shoving the taser back in the hidden pocket you have.

Isagi sweat drops at the scene he just witnessed after finally deciding to rest when he's almost at his limit.

"Are you okay, Isagi?" Kuon ask, earning Isagi's attention.

"I would ignore that guy if I were you. Let's just give it what we've got." Kuon handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Isagi grab the water bottle away from his hand.

"Oi! Fucking leave the treadmill! I don't wanna carry your ugly ass body back to the room!" Isagi heard Raichi shouted.

When he look at your direction, he was.... not really that surprised to find you looking like you're about to faint any second now.

It's been like that for the last two days. With you passing your limit through the enduring test, and Raichi telling you to stop.

And when you're in the gym, Kunigami will be the one to stop you from training any further.

You are known for almost fainting many times and must need a bodyguard with you at all times.

It is truly a relief that you aren't stubborn, or else that 'almost' will turn to 'always'.

"Glad to know you will offer to carry me willingly. I'm glad." You commented as you drink the water, currently sitting on the floor and resting.

"WHAT-" Before he could deny, something interrupted him.

*Ding~* *Dong~*

When he turn his attention back to you, you were already gone.

"......" He grew an irk mark

||In the cafeteria....||

'Fuck me, natto again....' Isagi sweat drop when he saw the same food being served to him three days in a row.

He's definitely tired of natto now.

"Isagi!"

"!" He turn towards the direction of the sound and found you waving at him, already seated.

"Keep me company, will you?" You gave him a close eyed smile.

'As expected....' Isagi blushed a little.

'L/N is too nice to be here.' He complied and sat in front of you.

"Pickled daikon again? Man, must've suck." He sweat drop.