027.

Happy Birthday to me and other humans, animals, whatever creature you are who exist in July 31th!
🎉🎊🎉
Here's a long chapter for you guys.

•●•

||Team Z Monitoring Room||

The team discusses their next match.

They also watched the game between Team W and Team Y. Apparently, the match between them ended in a draw thanks to Niko and the Wanima brothers.

Iemon, leading the discussion informs that according to him, three players are responsible for Team V's undefeated status.

"Well then, we need to know who's the key behind Team V's success... And that would be..." The screen changed and showed three players from Team V.

"With five goals, Zantetsu Tsurugi. With six goals, Reo Mikage. And Team V's top scorer, with seven goals... Seishiro Nagi."

"Even if we are certain to be one of the top two teams to advance, I expect everyone to do their best in our last match!" Iemon ended with.

"Yeah, whatever. Hey, since this fucker isn't playing anymore, I can take the forward position, right?" Raichi pointed at Kuon behind him.

"No way." Kunigami is the first to reply.

"Yeah!! I want the forward position too!" Naruhaya agreed.

"Me three." Gagamaru joined in.

"I should be the team's forward. Remember that goal?" Chigiri spoke.

"Princess became more bold after that one goal she assist in." Imamura teasingly scoot over to Chigiri.

"Shut it. The team would've lose if it wasn't for my pass to L/N." Chigiri tried to reason with.

"Talking this and that but in the end, wouldn't that mean L/N, our top scorer so far should be the forward?" Bachira interrupts.

"No-!" You immediately rejected the offer.

"Get that chicken out of the list! I should be the forward!!" Raichi pointed at himself.

"I agree with Bachira." Kunigami pushed Raichi out of the way.

"If so, I want the midfielder position." Chigiri declares.

"Ehh!" Bachira pouted at Chigiri's declaration with dotted eyes.

"Then the defense will be shit! I can at least block some of the shots!" You tried to reason with.

"Well, that hurted." Naruhaya furrows his brows with dotted eyes.

"Just leave her in defence and I will have the forward-!" Before Raichi could once again finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Kunigami.

"If so, then we will leave it to you, L/N." Kunigami said, making you sigh out of relieve.

"But-" Kunigami was interrupted by Raichi.

"SOMEONE LET ME TALK DAMMIT!!!" Raichi yells.

It certainly is a chaotic meeting...

||Team Z's Room||

At Team Z's Room... you, Bachira, Gagamaru and Isagi plays a game of 'what does the face of that Wanima bro mean?' game.

Bachira plays the role of the older Wanima brother, while the rest try to guess what he's saying.

Bachira has crossed his eyes as his mouth opens with his tongue sticking out... along with a questionable blush on his face.

"That face means 'I wonder if we'll win the next game'! I think." Isagi says.