049.

A/N: Good news. I wasn't resting, I was school-ing and exam-ing😃

•●•

||Blue Lock Training Field||

"And, these four will make up the U-20's defense line." Chigiri said, currently having a conversation with Bachira and Isagi while holding an ipad and observing the U-20's players skills.

"According to Ego's info... There's a huge 19 year old defender who's already got an offer to play for a Serie-A Italian Team."

"Looks like the team's centered around this guy Aiku, with a focus on a strong defense and quick counters." Chigiri explains.

"I see. So they're a defensive team." Isagi crawl towards Chigiri to look at their stats.

"Big deal, we just gotta break through." Bachira said.

"Well yeah, but still. They're an elite team that's supposed to be made up of the best players under 20 in Japan. They call them the 'diamond' generation."

"That's what we'll be facing with our amped up offense. It won't be an easy game, by any means. " Chigiri concluded.

"So, we just gotta break through, right?" Bachira repeated.

"Bachira, dude... You're starting to sound like a broken record." Isagi sweat dropped.

"But we just gotta break through!" Bachira repeated for the third time.

"Will you listen to me?" Isagi grew increasingly annoyed by Bachira.

"Pfft." Chigiri held back a laugh.

"The morning session is over. Please begin your break." The speaker announced.

"Ah, by the way, where's L/N? I haven't seen her since she completed her training." Isagi asks, looking at Chigiri and Bachira for answers.

"No idea." Chigiri shrugged.

"L/N-chan is probably training alone in another field!" Bachira answered.

"Eh?" Isagi tilts his head in confusion.

"No wonder I don't seen her often these days." Chigiri have a look of surprise.

"Hey, hold on..." Isagi sweat drops as he remembered something. "Is it really okay to leave her alone...?" He asks with a serious expression.

"Eh? What do you mean, Isagi?" Bachira tilted his head to the side cutely.

"Oh....right." Chigiri also sweat drops when he realised what Isagi meant.

"Huh? What is it, Chigiri? Come on, tell me!!" Bachira urged with a pouty look.

"L/N usually trains until her body breaks, doesn't she? She even fainted once..." Chigiri worriedly said.

"Oh...!" Bachira looked surprised but not concerned.

"......" The silence took over their once cheerful atmosphere.

"Eh, she'll be fine~" Bachira broke the silence and reassured them which didn't sound convincing in the least.

"Well let's go! It's break time already!" Bachira jumped up and drags both Isagi and Chigiri to the cafeteria.

"Hey-! This is serious, y'know!" Chigiri attempts to escape Bachira's grasp with dotted eyes.

"~♪" Bachira simply ignores him.

"Don't worry, Chigiri. I'll check up on her later..." Isagi sighed in defeat.

In the end, the one Isagi checked up on is Rin, completely forgetting your existence.